Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by CorsairMac
    Woooohooo Spazz!! you ROCK!!!...and the yellow jersey sure looks nice on ya hun!!

SadieKate (aka stat queen!) where are we now on our polka-dot jersey??
    We're just over the threshold at 51.6% (16 of 31 members). So, we're there but teetering.

Nice to see the number of members growing.

Thumbs up We DID it!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooohooooooooooooooo - we may be holding on to it by a thread - but we got our Polka-Dot Jersey!........if you click on your ID you'll see that pretty lil jersey right by the Team name!! It's also right there next to my team name on the threads I'm posting to over there!

Way To Go Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

I'm IN!

All right already- now a Premier Member! Since we have so many newbies joining on a daily basis, maybe we should set up some kind of message on the club site at BJ so new members can become premier members right away!

What do you think, NUTHATCH, our Fearless Leader?
    Nancy

Someday, when it stops raining (yep, again today... all day) I'll start racking up some more miles "for the team".

But by golly I've got that yellow jersey (the only one I'm to ever have )

spazz
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff

Quote Originally Posted by Bike Goddess
    All right already- now a Premier Member! Since we have so many newbies joining on a daily basis, maybe we should set up some kind of message on the club site at BJ so new members can become premier members right away!

What do you think, NUTHATCH, our Fearless Leader?
    Great suggestion, BG! I'm on it! And, BTW, anybody who has Club News or announcements, like real rides they are participating in, you are welcome to PM them to me and I'll get them up on the Club News area.

SadieKate, I'm going to borrow some of your text from the original posting in this thread for our Club area invitation to become premier, if that's okay....

Holy, Moley, we have 32 members over on BJ!!!
    Last edited by nuthatch; 04-27-2005 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spazzdog
    Someday, when it stops raining (yep, again today... all day) I'll start racking up some more miles "for the team".

But by golly I've got that yellow jersey (the only one I'm to ever have )

spazz
    and may I say it looks Gorgeous on ya hun!.......yellow is Definitely Your colour!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bike Goddess
    All right already- now a Premier Member!
    and a yellow jersey on a Bike Goddess is Very fitting if I may say!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by nuthatch
    SadieKate, I'm going to borrow some of your text from the original posting in this thread for our Club area invitation to become premier, if that's okay....
    Of course! Most of it was copied from Slantz' stuff anyway. He works so hard to make everyone happy and we're using the site so much that I think we should support him. Kind of like being an IMBA member.

Okay, club news is up!

Just a reminder to all of us who are particpating in organized invitationals, crits, charity rides, etc. - we all have the ability to add those rides to the general ride announcements on BJ and list ourselves as particpants. It might be nice to have the rides listed on our team page as well so we can all see what is out there that we might consider participating in. It's especially helpful for new riders who don't know what's available.

Petunia's DH makes the front page!

I just logged Bubba's evening ride to BJ and there he was! Jason in the lead at the last mtb race!

http://www.bikejournal.com/home.asp

Yellow Jersey

I got myself a yellow jersey on bikejournal.com and it feels so nice!!! Got it the same day I bought membership...Wow Slantz is speedy! I was expecting a full day go by before I would see it and that would have been ok.

Got to go for a ride...
    Holistic Health Coach and Licensed Massage Therapist
    http://mandalatree.healthcoach.integ...nutrition.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate
    I just logged Bubba's evening ride to BJ and there he was! Jason in the lead at the last mtb race!

http://www.bikejournal.com/home.asp
    Why, SadieKate, he's a hunka burnin' bicycle love! Totally cool!!!

Thanks for joining up, AutumnBreez!!!

Petunia's Honey

We'd like to get a race schedule for the boy. Thom likes to do event photography and it's always more interesting when you know the participants.

V.
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

TandemHearts.com

Petunia's Honey

I know he is racing the crit in Rancho Cordova this Sunday: http://riostradaracing.org/images/Ri...207%202005.pdf
    She's cheerleading so she can't ride Slug Gulch.

He also races the Prairie City Mtb Series every Wed night in Folsom.
    http://www.racemtbikes.com/default.htm

You'll notice the names of John and Linda Elgart on a lot of this stuff. They are the Voler reps I'm working with.

Jason also mentioned racing the July 4 Davis Crit. Don't know if that's a definite. Perhaps Petunia can enlighten us more.

i wish bj would let you add all your miles to two separate clubs but i had already joined another club.. but they aren't a premier club that should be a good enough excuse to drop them eh? lol!

i really like bikejournal! both hubby and i are premier members... i think it's definitely worth $10.00 a year!

Petunia's Honey

I noticed that my Biker Honey was STILL the picture of the day on Bike Journal! Back off ladies, he's taken !

Veronica - I'll send you a list of Jason's races. It would be great if you and Thom could come watch. Maybe we could even get SadieKate to come and lead a couple of cheers!