Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

You have peaked my interest. Got one on the way from Price point. I have a ruby on right now but want to give it a test. Thanks for all the input.
    2009 Specialized Roubaix pro/SMP lite 209
    2010 Trek 4300/Specialized ariel 155

Oh good, I hope you do. Mine is now at the disappearing under me point. It did need a short break in period, but I just love it. What I don't know yet is how long till I need to replace it. Maybe I should buy a bunch before they stop making them. At least the brooks saddles last forever.

Got it in today, looks promising. I'll try tomorrow and keep you posted. Fingers crossed.

Yup... I'm good!

Thanks for the nudge, I pulled the trigger and it isn't going back. Sent the ruby back to Specialized and am so far thrilled with the Diva. I never dreamed that I would need or like this much padding, it's not that much I am just used to very minimal saddles. This thing is just comfy, taking it out for a two hour ride Friday. Could it be the ONE? Gosh I hope so.

The Dive is divine!

Chiming in a little late but I just got a Diva last week. By far the most comfortable saddle I have ever ridden. I was surprised at the slippery feel of the finish but once I started it riding it didn't hinder me at all. The over-all shape, the cutout, the padding: everything is just right. I have stopped riding with padded shorts so the little bit of extra cush is appreciated. I've been on a Terry Butterfly ti for awhile and like it, but this is true love!

sippery!

I ordered this saddle and rode in it about 10 miles. Saddle rails are not very long and so the "safe" adjustment zone did not work with my bike. Found the saddle very slippery, which I did not like. Will send it back due to the short rail as well as slippery issues,so can't comment on how it would be on a longer ride.

I demo'd a Lady and I liked it. It would be great for a touring bike. But I was looking for something a little race-y-er for the road bike. I got a Diva and I've used it for about a week now. I even put it on my commuter bike so I could put some miles on. (Right now the value of the rest of the bike about equals the price of the saddle!)

I do not have a conclusion yet as to whether I like it. I need to tweak it more before I decide. I got it at REI so if I need to send it back, no problem.

For a long time I had no saddle issues. Lately I've been having some trouble finding ones that work for me. The discomfort I've had has mostly been pinchy pressure on mostly my left seatbone. I recently had a Retul fit and that issue did not come up then but maybe it's time for a follow up with this saddle issue.

I have been riding some Terry Lib Ti Race saddles. I had the same ones on my road and touring bikes for years. Suddenly this year they have not been comfortable, even though I have not changed anything about them. I got a Specialized bike with the 2007 Jett 143 saddle. That saddle never worked for me, it was too hard. I did get some entry level Specialized saddles (A Windie 143, and another one) and they have been fine. So my search continues. The next time I put in a Nashbar order I'm going to try one or two of their housebrand saddles for $20 each.
    Specialized Ruby
    Gunnar Sport
    Salsa Vaya Ti
    Novara Randonee x2
    Motobecane Fantom CXX (Surly Crosscheck)
    Jamis Dragon