Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Red Bull

To disable ads, please log-in.

"American Flyers" became my favorite movie (about cycling) because of "David's" cowboy hat.

I love my cowboy hat... got it bent up just right. It won't fit over my helmet though so I can't wear mine on my bike like he did.
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff

Miss Rodeo Colorado? What did she wear????
    My sister. Back in 198? she was Miss Rodeo Colorado. Lessee, I made several Western suits, a closet full of shirts - including a black&white plaid that had me cussing and throwing things when I was laying it out, at least one pair of chaps, um, I think that's it.

Gotta admit she looked sharp at the National Finals Rodeo that year.

The red bulls there had horns and hooves, and knew how to use them. I think I'd rather have the drink. (to drag this back to some approximation of topic)

(I made her wedding dress, too. I'm a really soft touch that way)
    Give big space to the festive dog that make sport in the roadway. Avoid entanglement with your wheel spoke.
    (Sign in Japan)

1978 Raleigh Gran Prix
    2003 EZ Sport AX

Did it have fringe on the sleeves and across the back
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff

Which, the shirt or the wedding dress?

Nope, no fringe to be seen.

Actually Sis isn't a fringe type of gal. I don't even think the chaps had fringe. She still has them BTW, and last I looked, they looked like she still wears them.

Hmmm, fringe on a jersey (sleeves? back yoke?) would be fun on the right rides. That beer run in Texas, for instance. Too bad I can't go.
    Give big space to the festive dog that make sport in the roadway. Avoid entanglement with your wheel spoke.
    (Sign in Japan)

1978 Raleigh Gran Prix
    2003 EZ Sport AX

I usually drink Sobe Adrenaline Rush....anyone drink this?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRaven
    ...we do have something here called "V"...
    V is fantastic. Kinda works like Red Bull, but actually tastes goooooood. It isn't available in North America, but those of you in the UK should be able to find a 250mL can for the small fourtune of about £1.50 (approximately NZ$4.00 ). Mmmmmm... V...

I Tried The New Stuff From V8...its In A White Can With Green Lettering I Think....awful Stuff In My Opinion. It Is Made With Mostly Fruit Juice, But I Still Didn't Like It.

A Day Late and a Topic Short

Quote Originally Posted by MomOnBike
    Hmmm, fringe on a jersey (sleeves? back yoke?) would be fun on the right rides. That beer run in Texas, for instance. Too bad I can't go.
    Pearl Izumi has some jerseys this season styled like yoked cowboy shirts! Could sew some fringe of one of those.

I'm gettin' ideas for the 90 mile beer run.....

Pearl Izumi has some jerseys this season styled like yoked cowboy shirts! Could sew some fringe of one of those.
    OOooohh! Go for it! And post pics! Action shots with the fringe flying!

Mom(feeling like a little girl)OnBike
    (Sign in Japan)

1978 Raleigh Gran Prix
    2003 EZ Sport AX

Quote Originally Posted by tlkiwi
    V is fantastic. Kinda works like Red Bull, but actually tastes goooooood. It isn't available in North America, but those of you in the UK should be able to find a 250mL can for the small fourtune of about £1.50 (approximately NZ$4.00 ). Mmmmmm... V...

Hey another Kiwi!
    But a UK Kiwi?
    LOL
    You commute?

Yep. Doing the working holiday thing and got here a month and a bit ago. And as for commuting? I wish! But I don't have a bike or a job just now.
    Last edited by DirtDiva; 04-21-2005 at 12:55 PM.