Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

excuse for not doing a training ride

To disable ads, please log-in.

So the first MS training ride is scheduled for today... but I'm not going. Seems when I called my local pharmacy to get a refill on my pre-ride asthma drug (Seravent), they were out and would need to order it. Should be here on monday,will that be OK? AND they need to get my doc's OK for the refill - the Rx refill date had expired. Seems the pharmacy tech got confused when they were told my doc is no longer in the clinic (he moved to Kathmandu, Nepal). Did they call me to ask who's my new doc? NO! ARRGGH! I learn all this when I go to the pharmacy to pick up my meds. Gave them the name of my new doc - in the same clinic, and the lead tech said she'd order the med in the mean time. But it won't be in until monday.

All this was precipitated by having a bad ride thursday - thought I'd better check the date on the Seravent, and discovered it was expired. Could be that, or it could have been I was just having a bad lung day.

Rant over... for now.
    Beth

Ah... BM... its Monday here - if you lived here you'd get your meds a day earlier!

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
    "I will try again tomorrow".

A bad lung day is a possibility for sure. The air has been a bit thick as of late, don't you think?
    Elizabee (age 5) at the doctor's office: "I can smell sickness in here...I smell the germs"