Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

They fit my feet -- high arch and even higher instep, somewhat narrow foot. The Dom 4 and 5s have a top strap can be lengthened/adjusted from both sides so the wide part of the strap is centered over a high volume foot, not to mention the strap is long enough just to begin with.

PS for dachsund - The Genius is the road version and the Dominator is the mtb version. Same shoe but the Doms have lugs on the bottom and take a recessed cleat.
    Last edited by SadieKate; 07-21-2008 at 12:32 PM.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate View Post
    They fit my feet -- high arch and even higher instep, somewhat narrow foot. The Dom 4 and 5s have a top strap can be lengthened/adjusted from both sides so the wide part of the strap is centered over a high volume foot, not to mention the strap is long enough just to begin with.

PS for dachsund - The Genius is the road version and the Dominator is the mtb version. Same shoe but the Doms have lugs on the bottom and take a recessed cleat.
    Interesting..... Thanks!

Never mind want or need -- these will convert me from mountain shoes to road shoes, they match my blue bike, the question is where to obtain them!!!

I could almost as easily slip into a pair of these:

Karen in Boise
    Last edited by Kano; 07-22-2008 at 04:45 PM.