Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Tour de Donut in American Fork, Utah

To disable ads, please log-in.

Who else is doing it? Click here for a local bike club member's registration discount.

www.utahtourdedonut.com
    Last edited by Lifesgreat; 06-23-2008 at 07:37 AM.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley

Now THAT'S a ride. Wish I could join you. I might ride at home and have a celebratory donut in your honor! Maple Bars - heaven. I can smell one now.

I am not real keen on donuts (but apple fritters and maple bars-yum!), and would rather have a Tour de Pizza or Tour de Cheeto. I don't expect to eat more than one or two, but I thought the atmosphere would be fun and festive.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley

Tour de chocolate here we come! Tour de cheeto - not so much - ick!!

At the 85 mile rest area at Little Red, there was a woman holding out a basket of chocolate. I swear that I could have jumped off of my bike and gave her a big old hug. She was heaven sent, to be sure.

You'll have to let us know how the ride goes.

Utah, Gateway to Nevada, not to be confused with Idaho
    Donuts...ick. Chocolate...usually ick. Cheetos...if I wasn't so lactose intolerant, YES!

If it was the Tour de Strawberry, maybe.

Or maybe Tour de Spinach? I LOVE spinach!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Donuts...ick. Chocolate...usually ick. Cheetos...if I wasn't so lactose intolerant, YES!

If it was the Tour de Strawberry, maybe.

Or maybe Tour de Spinach? I LOVE spinach!!!!
    I am lactose intolerant too! That's why I don't want to eat too many donuts. Lactaid helps me eat Cheetos.

name

thread drift..

American Fork is a place name..interesting..

I think that the folks in Washington state were ingenious when they thought of the town named...George.. We had to laugh when we saw the sign..