Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Planning for the fall? Another interesting century along the NH & Maine coast

To disable ads, please log-in.

I noticed in another thread that there was talk of the Flattest Century in the East. This one actually claims to be flatter (I know, I know, that's hard to believe...)

The Granite State Wheelmen have an awesome century the weekend of September 24th & 25th. It runs along the New Hampshire & Maine coast, and it's interesting in that you can sign up for Saturday, Sunday, or both. (The same rides are offered both days.) The other thing that I really like about it is that there aren't mass start times. You can start the ride at anytime - I think after 7 in the morning - as long as you are done by 5. I wasn't able to ride this one last year, but I have done it a couple of times, and I think I'll ride it this year too.

If you're interested, the information page (and link to registration) can be found here.
    Last edited by DeniseGoldberg; 04-06-2005 at 03:56 AM.
    www.denisegoldberg.com

• Click here for links to journals and photo galleries from my travels on two wheels and two feet.
    • Random thoughts and experiences in my blog at denisegoldberg.blogspot.com

"To truly find yourself you should play hide and seek alone."
    (quote courtesy of an unknown fortune cookie writer)

MA/North Shore - An August Century

On August 27, 2005 North Shore Cyclists will sponsor their annual Blazing Saddles Century... I've done this one and it was pretty decent. Relatively flat, if memory serves. T-shirt was a crack-up

Rider limit = 500

See info at http://www.nscyc.org/century.htm
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff