Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Austin AT&T Crits today!

To disable ads, please log-in.

I haven't been around TE much, life threw me some curveballs that limited my saddle time and I was too jealous to come here and read about y'alls' adventures .

Things are easing up, and I'm checking out the forum more and wondering if anyone is going to go watch the crits today?
    The bicycle is the most civilized conveyance known to man. Other forms of transport grow daily more nightmarish. Only the bicycle remains pure in heart. ~Iris Murdoch, The Red and the Green

okay, not to be naive or sound stupid, but can you please tell me what that it?

I am assuming it is some kind of bicycling event, but I apologize in advance for not being more knowledgeable to the differnt terminoligies and such.

If it is, what channel and when, I would love to watch it?
    Donna

You can find more info on:
    http://www.usacrits.com

Just saw this today! We went Saturday, it was a great show. We didn't get there until 6:00 but the last three races were great. It was awful when the mass of women wrecked. What a horrible sound.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

I went pretty late, got there at the end of the pro women's race, after the crash. DS was there with his dad in one of the wrench tents and saw the crash pretty close. Watching the pro men was great!
    The bicycle is the most civilized conveyance known to man. Other forms of transport grow daily more nightmarish. Only the bicycle remains pure in heart. ~Iris Murdoch, The Red and the Green