Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by aka_kim
    Out of... 15? I only input my mileage every few weeks, and will do an update tomorrow when I'm on my other PC. I find BJ navigation very confusing ... where are these stats located?
    I had a hard time with enhanced stats at first too kim - I couldn't get it to display what I wanted until I realized I had to read all the columns first and "
    change" them to what I was looking for! Doh! Did I feel computer challenged!!

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMitre
    MM is now on board! I didn't read the thing properly when I registered club but I'm now with the TE'ers. I've logged all my milage for this year which is a looking a bit lame this year, but as I had a bad back since Dec I haven't done as much as I would have liked. Thing are looking up though.

Back now seems to be 95% better and now you kind ladies have led me to BJ (and the weather's cheering up ) motivation levels are soaring! This is great - I've always been a bit of a statto anyway. I've got a notebook with pretty much every ride in it I've ever done, with the same info I enter for BJ , so updating the website will be a breeze.

Lets get those miles in. What a top notch motivator..!!!
    Welcome MM welcome! Glad to hear the backs feeling better! Isn't it fun seeing everyone on BJ! I've always been curious what most of you rode on the avg and now I know!....of course, I will probably always just be a Vestal (non)Virgin to most of you but I still enjoy slugging away at those miles and watching ya'll keep going up on yours!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

There seems to be a problem with all clubs when you try to filter on women and that age group based on my random sampling of clubs.

V.
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

TandemHearts.com

It's not just us, then. This enhanced stats section is fairly new, so maybe it's something Slantz is still working to refine.

Way to Go Melody!!

It still has a wrench by it meaning it's under construction - he may not have all the parameters in yet.

So how many of ya saw our girl Melody #1 in number of rides posted for March at 52??........wtg Mel!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by nuthatch
    These omni-points can be redeemed for any pleasant thing of your choice: bike miles, chocolate covered coffee beans, new bike toys, etc.
    Of course, the calories don't count because you've "earned" them!