Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean

B.C. plan-province-wide bike tour routes

To disable ads, please log-in.

http://bccc.thecyclistwebhouse.com/Index.htm

There is a meeting coming up in Kelowna, British Columbia. It is open and free.
    A bike ride next morning, more to get to know each other from all over.

But those of you, who would like British Columbia to have a province-wide bike tour routes..similar to Route Verte in Quebec, make your comments/support known...for the Soaring Eagle Cycling Routes..

Already certain regions of B.C. does have some connected rail trails (Kettle Valley Bike Rail trail, etc.). It will require govn't to commit funds for improved connectivity, signage..etc.
    Last edited by shootingstar; 05-31-2008 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shootingstar View Post
    http://bccc.thecyclistwebhouse.com/Index.htm

There is a meeting coming up in Kelowna, British Columbia. It is open and free.
    A bike ride next morning, more to get to know each other from all over.

But those of you, who would like British Columbia to have a province-wide bike tour routes..similar to Route Verte in Quebec, make your comments/support known...for the Soaring Eagle Cycling Routes..

Already certain regions of B.C. does have some connected rail trails (Kettle Valley Bike Rail trail, etc.). It will require govn't to commit funds for improved connectivity, signage..etc.
    I have two friends who I believe will be there. Hope the weather cooperates for you!
    It is never too late to be what you might have been. ~ George Elliot

My podcast about being a rookie triathlete:Kelownagurl Tris Podcast

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by kelownagirl View Post
    I have two friends who I believe will be there. Hope the weather cooperates for you!
    Based on the feedback and who is coming...so far, kg...looks like it's gonna be a real cyclists' love-in. It is drawing locals from all over Okanagan and Metro Vancouver...who are active in cycling matters.

You may see 1-2 news articles in your area by next week or after about all this. My partner was just interviewed by a reporter from your area.

If you want to crash in near end of meeting and join us for supper...supper is pay your own meal.. http://bccc.thecyclistwebhouse.com/B...2006-06-14.htm

I know, I know this is not a triathletes' love-in...

My partner will be cycling himself from Vancouver to Kelowna...starting off this Tues. morning..to arrive there on Friday. I'm getting a car lift with another couple with our bikes since I don't have vacation days to play around with.
    Last edited by shootingstar; 06-07-2008 at 06:54 PM.