Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Shiner BASH

Shiner BASH

To disable ads, please log-in.

Anyone out there planning on doing the Shiner B.A.S.H. ? Robert Earl Keen is playing the after party! Maybe we could meet up?

Quote Originally Posted by fixedgeargirl
    Anyone out there planning on doing the Shiner B.A.S.H. ? Robert Earl Keen is playing the after party! Maybe we could meet up?
    I LOVE Robert Earl Keen! (And Rich Brotherton, too!) I've seen them about a dozen times--every time they come to California. This would be my ultimate ride.... A good ride, then kick back with a cool Shiner Bock and watch The Robert Earl Keen Band!! YEAH, Baby!!

Just visited www.shinerbash.com and they have a sweepstakes. Grand prize is round trip airfare for two to Austin, two nights accomodations in Austin, tickets to the concert in Shiner and transportation from Austin to Shiner and back. Of course, you out-of-towners could then register for the ride, which includes the concert, and take the shuttle back. Y'all come on down!!

My husband and I are planning on taking this ride, so we should be there! We're trying to get through one big ride at a time, so we'll be registering for it once we accomplish the MS150 in less than two weeks. It looks to be a lot of fun!
    -sarah b.