Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

My jerk of a friend who is a whiskeymilitia junky sent me that. Grrrrreat. Good thing my steel turd won't accept most modern components. I unfortunately, will gladly wear sparkly jerseys.
    "True, but if you throw your panties into the middle of the peloton, someone's likely to get hurt."

And for the most frugal out there.... www.gearengine.com

SAC posts stuff up there too

DAMN YOU CHAINLOVE!! In the last 24 hours there have been at least 3 things I would have/could have/should have bought!!!

MUST.....BE.....STRONG.......

Does this mean Steep and Cheap won't be selling cycling gear anymore? Will everything be sent to the other site?
    -Emily

How come I keep seeing the same thing over and over again, while on the feed there are other products, yet I click on them, and it brings me back to the damn Pinarello bike? I wanted those Pearl Izumi shorts!!

What is SAC?

Good grief. The thing I *liked* about Steepandcheap was that usually it was stuff that was NO TEMPTATION. So much for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Fujichants View Post
    How come I keep seeing the same thing over and over again, while on the feed there are other products, yet I click on them, and it brings me back to the damn Pinarello bike? I wanted those Pearl Izumi shorts!!
    I think they leave those up to taunt you with items that you have missed

Oh no. This could be bad.
    2005 Giant TCR2
    2012 Trek Superfly Elite AL
    2nd Sport, Pando Fall Challenge 2011 and 3rd Expert Peak2Peak 2011
    2001 Trek 8000 SLR
    Iceman 2010-6th Place AG State Games, 2010-1st Sport, Cry Baby Classic 2010-7th Expert, Blackhawk XTerra Tri 2007-3rd AG

Occasionally Updated Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Fujichants View Post
    You can only see the current deal. So if you are using the RSS feeds, you can see what the previous deals were, based on the title. But whatever you look at you'll only see what the current deal is. So you can only keep watching as the shorts may show up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn39 View Post
    What is SAC?
    steepandcheap.com

Keep an eye out on http://www.gearattack.com/ - I would bet they are going to add Chain Love to it. Then you can get IM alerts, see previous items, and get links to buy them at a discount if they passed.