Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Cinderella Dinner

I just called the Macaroni Grill. They can take us at 5:30 or at 8:00

Suggestions?

Off to cruise dinner websites again.....

Quote Originally Posted by snapdragen
    I just called the Macaroni Grill. They can take us at 5:30 or at 8:00

Suggestions?

Off to cruise dinner websites again.....
    NOOOOOO!!!

I found a few more places, but didn't say anything because I didn't hear anything negative about Macaroni Grill. Let me see what I can find, too.

In the same area as Macaroni Grill: Fuzio (fuzio.com) Kind of looks like an Italian/Asian combo, or Mimi's Cafe (mimiscafe.com).

I'm not going but you know me - doesn't mean I won't help out anyway! teehee
    anyway Mimi's Cafe is excellent but it's more family style food re: not pasta oriented. but they have Great Liver N onions!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by CorsairMac
    but they have Great Liver N onions!!!!
    ahhh.....thanks Corsair........

snap "not a liver kinda gal" dragen

my pleasure snap - ya know...it's the little things sometimes that mean the most!

Corsair "always helpful" Mac
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Cool Fuzio's

Fuzio's is the winner. We have a 7:00 reservation for 12, under my name-Janet.

4930 Dublin Blvd

http://www.fuzio.com/Menus/2005/fuzi..._menu_0205.pdf

See y'all there.......jobob and I will be in the bar...............
    Last edited by snapdragen; 03-28-2005 at 08:35 PM.

Fuzio's sounds good.....It's only a couple miles from my hotel...yay!
    Ride your ride.

I'll be there!

You can count on me and my "prince charming" to be there to introduce ourselves. You gals have been so very supportive and I really appreciate all of your comments and suggestions.. The ride honcho's will be aware of the situation thanks to my "Prince Charming".. we will be a party of 5 friday night..

See you Friday night!

my head is spinning.......

OK, fuzio's it is. See ya there. Save me a martini at the bar......
    Cheers!

Cindy

Team Luna Chix

vegetarian I am

Hey Snap- no meat, no fish, no bird!! Fuzio's sounds fine. As long as I can have pasta, pizza, salad I'm good to go. Should know by tomorrow if I can leave work a little early
    Nancy

Maybe we can do a group think on Friday - I want ot have a COOOOL name like you all have! And someone needs to show me how to do the Avatar thing. I'm such a dummy when it comes to computer stuff. (I put all my smarts into cycling, ha, ha, ha!)

Quote Originally Posted by ride4ur_life
    we will be a party of 5 friday night..
    See you Friday night!
    Um, 5? Sorry to be blunt, but I only included one extra in the reservation. It was difficult getting a table for 12...... sorry?

Quote Originally Posted by snapdragen
    Um, 5? Sorry to be blunt, but I only included one extra in the reservation. It was difficult getting a table for 12...... sorry?
    ok, will do what i can. thanks anyways.

Hey Adventure Girl... how is that finger? Are you going to be able to ride this Saturday????

Quote Originally Posted by slinkedog
    Hey Adventure Girl... how is that finger? Are you going to be able to ride this Saturday????
    I'm still a "maybe" for the ride. My finger is still pretty swollen and purple. I don't have full range of motion, but it's improving! I can now make the "OK" sign with my hand.

I did my easy Spinervals workout this morning. I was able to ride in the hoods and the drops, and I can stand on the pedals. I can shift and brake fairly well. But I don't know how well I could handle a situation that required quick, firm braking... But the ride is still a few days away. I just hate feeling so fragile!