Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Looking at all the love there that's sleeping

Rent a bike in Boulder?

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hey all.
    I'm heading to Boulder on Monday a.m. for a 3 day meeting (returning Friday a.m.).
    I'm staying at a place on the river that runs thru town, near a bike path.
    I'm wondering ... do you think it would be worth it to see if a shop would rent a bike for a day or two? Or, could you recommend such a shop?
    I think an after-meeting (or before meeting...I'll be on east coast time) bike ride might be more enjoyable than hanging out in the hotel bar, knocking back G&T's and blowing my per diem on food.
    Thanks!
    2007 Seven ID8 - Bontrager InForm
    2003 Klein Palomino - Terry Firefly (?)
    2010 Seven Cafe Racer - Bontrager InForm
    2008 Cervelo P2C - Adamo Prologue Saddle

I think you mean Boulder Creek =)

I would imagine you could rent a bike from somewhere, almost anywhere -- there are bike shops every few feet around here. But I've never had to rent one, so I'm not sure.

A couple of good bike shops near where you'll be staying are University Bicycles (Pearl Street) and Full Cycle (also Pearl Street).
    monique

I agree with the above post. There are a few good bike stores on Pearl street that may have what you are looking for. It is a very bike friendly area. Hope you have a nice time out here.