Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: MoonSaddle

MoonSaddle

To disable ads, please log-in.

Has anyone ever experienced this saddle? http://www.moonsaddle.com
    I was in a store this afternoon as was told the owner loves it. Shop mentioned they were going to be getting a shipment in soon.

I tried a similar one and absolutely hated it. Seems I use the nose of the saddle a lot to control the bike, and without a nose I was lost.

I couldn't make it work, I just ride too energetically/kinetically/kinesthetically to go without a nose. Your mileage may vary.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

I'd fall off the bike or be standing on the pedals all the time. The nose of the saddle is critical for control.

I have a friend who tried a saddle that was like two kidney beans side by side. She tried it on an upright hybrid and couldn't stay on the thing. And she was a fairly sedentary rider.

Maybe if you're on a beach cruiser on smooth pavement meandering at a negative 2 miles an hour . . .
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

hmm - looks comfy if you sit all the time and pedal straight ahead. But I can just see myself standing slightly and leaning into a turn, and falling right out of my bike...
    Winter riding is much less about badassery and much more about bundle-uppery. - malkin

1995 Kona Cinder Cone commuterFrankenbike/Selle Italia SLR Lady Gel Flow
    2008 white Nakamura Summit Custom mtb/Terry Falcon X
    2000 Schwinn Fastback Comp road bike/Specialized Jett