Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

I just decided this morning...

To disable ads, please log-in.

I've been out of riding for 3 weeks from a head injury. Today I just got back on, (redmond to renton commute) after a great weekend, it chooses today to rain.

As long as I'm goign to be riding in the Seattle area, my hydration plan will now be to simply open my mouth.
    Somebody said that it couldn't be done, but he with a chuckle replied that "maybe it couldnt," but he would be one who wouldnt say so till he'd tried. so he buckled right in with the trace of a grin on his face. If he worried he hid it. He started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.
    [...]
    Edgar Guest's "It Couldn't Be Done"

Quote Originally Posted by hpdvs2 View Post
    I've been out of riding for 3 weeks from a head injury. Today I just got back on, (redmond to renton commute) after a great weekend, it chooses today to rain.

As long as I'm goign to be riding in the Seattle area, my hydration plan will now be to simply open my mouth.
    that's marginally better than what my 11 year old son (he's an adult now) did...
    he sucked the water out of his gloves!
    Summer was the weekend. It's over and you missed it!

I'm glad you're feeling better though.
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.