Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Amici Veloci logo - did we get it this time?

To disable ads, please log-in.

Snapdragen and I have been tossing ideas back and forth and we came up with another version. This graphic design stuff is hard work! Now, I need to print a test on the tattoo paper and then take for a ride. Perhaps, Mr. Sunshine, you could show up so I can go for a ride?

Looks good - you are going to post a picture of all of you wearing your new tattoos, right?
    www.denisegoldberg.com

• Click here for links to journals and photo galleries from my travels on two wheels and two feet.
    • Random thoughts and experiences in my blog at denisegoldberg.blogspot.com

"To truly find yourself you should play hide and seek alone."
    (quote courtesy of an unknown fortune cookie writer)

Depends on where she makes us wear them

( nice job, ladies! )

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

I like it!

What ride length is everyone doing? I signed up for the 50 as I will be volunteering in the afternoon for the Devil Mountain Double and I want to make sure I'm done in time to get to my assigned spot.

V.
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

TandemHearts.com

SadieKate, I loved the name Amici Veloci from when you first mentioned it.

My friends and I are tossing names back and forth and when we come up with one that we all agree on we want to get jerseys with the name. So I am just wondering if you knew of a good company that did this.

Love It

Sadie et al: Beautiful! Very nice graphics and it'll look Great on you ladies!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-n-NY
    My friends and I are tossing names back and forth and when we come up with one that we all agree on we want to get jerseys with the name. So I am just wondering if you knew of a good company that did this.
    Check out Voler, they do custom jerseys. Not sure of the price though.

Yes, try Voler. Also, Verge, Louis Garneau, VOMAx, Pyroapparel. I'm looking in the back of Velonews and see that you can also get custom cowbells!

I saw on someone's website that they give discounts to MS teams but I can't remember who that was. If I do, I'll post it.

V, our intent is to do the 75. Don't the routes converge most of the time?

Based on the route profile I would guess that they are together until about mile 35.

V.

TandemHearts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-n-NY
    My friends and I are tossing names back and forth and when we come up with one name.
    We tossed around a lot of names also. I think it was Jo who suggested "Miracle Whip."

SadieKate "I saw on someone's website that they give discounts to MS teams but I can't remember who that was. If I do, I'll post it."

Just got direct mail from Terry yesterday I think they do if you call. I've never asked TE if they give a charity ride discount.
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

Does Terry do custom jerseys??

I see new careers for SadieKate and Snapdragen -- forming a design team to do custom tatoos and jerseys. Really, it has potential.

Re the 50 vs 75 mile routes -- in prior years they followed the same course until Moraga, which is probably about mile 35. The drawback to doing the 50 is that you'll join all the 25 milers (by the hundreds) on the way back; it's usually thinned out some by the time you're returning on the 75 mile route. (And all those negative newbie things I vented about on another thread? This is the ride I was thinking about.)

I'll just have to fly by them all then. I think I can do the 50 in 3 - 4 hours. 75 will be about 5 - 6. I figure I need to be done by noon to get to my spot on Hamilton.

V.

TandemHearts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Trek420
    SadieKate "I saw on someone's website that they give discounts to MS teams but I can't remember who that was. If I do, I'll post it."

Just got direct mail from Terry yesterday I think they do if you call. I've never asked TE if they give a charity ride discount.
    Yup, Terry gives charity ride discounts - it used to be you had to call your order in to get it, their website couldn't do it.