Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thumbs up

To disable ads, please log-in.

Sadie-I downloaded one, WOW! Gorgeous! I'm going to try one on a tshirt this weekend. I have the transfers for colored fabric, I wonder how it would look on a black tshirt......hmmm.

I just discovered that I lost the fonts when I opened it at home. How about you?

When I get to work tomorrow I'll put into a jpg file which should freeze the font. Sorry about that.

Let me know if you want the fonts in a different color for a black shirt.

I downloaded the red with black outline fonts, everything is there. But now I can't open the briefcase! I'll try again tomorrow. If you can put them into a jpeg file that would be cool.

I can't open it either. SBC has been having issues that last few nights. I'll turn into a JPG file tomorrow. I can email but each file is about 1.6MB so I won't do that unless you ask.

This is for your scrapbook SadieKate

Here ya go Sadie Ma'am - I'll send you a Real pix for your scrapbook just as soon as I get some photoquality paper.....gosh good thing I took this Before I posted.....the cat is trying to "groom" it off!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AmiciVeloci.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	148  
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Sexy!

Love the AbbyQ map. That's perfect. Just send me the dig file so I can post or print. Snap is even building a website for our jersey orders (oops, cat's, err, bunny's out of the bag). Don't know how fancy it will be, but she's cooking!

I'll PM you an email address.

SK

Sadie, can you get the tat logo printed on stickers (i.e. for cars). I would love to add it to my bike case and jeep.

spazz
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff

Spazz, check the local OfficeMax or Staples or whatever you've got there. I think they make paper you can use for this. All of the files color variations are here. You can play, play, play!!!!

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/sadiekatel

If I can get it squoze in this weekend, I stop by my rinky-dink small town OfficeMax and see what they have.