Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by jobob
    The pledge goal is a moving target. I raise it a few hundred, then a few days to a couple of weeks later V. pm's me to say I need to raise it again.
    Ah, Madam Captain? Another gentle nudge. Just sparing V the effort.

Our fearless captain is in Denmark right now, not sure she'll be checking in until she gets home.

Sadie - were you asking about tshirt transfers in another post?

Oh, that's right. Wonder if she's taking our logo international?

On the page before in this thread you'll see MassBikeBabe explaing how they do it. Have you done it? I never have. I was thinking I might do a couple T-shirts for my family.

It would be fun to have jerseys some day. Maybe if we do an MS ride next year . . . . in the meantime, it'll have to be t-shirts.

I picked up some of the transfer paper - for colored fabrics. I'll play around and see how well it works.

Cool, I'll anxiously await the results.

Snapdragen, is that a pancake on your guinea pig's head?

It's a bunny with a pancake on it's head.

Awww, so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by nuthatch
    Awww, so cute!
    No it's not - it's just wrong.....it just looks wrong! (and gives me the giggles Every Time I see it!!!!!)

so Snap - what happened to poor Oolong - did he become Welsh Rarebit?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by CorsairMac
    so Snap - what happened to poor Oolong - did he become Welsh Rarebit?
    Now THAT'S wrong!

I think he died of old bunny age, but I'm not sure. The original website is in japanese.......

http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~sokaisha/rabbit/rabbit.htm

To Team Amici Veloci

Hello Amici Veloci! It's me again and I need your help again. I know this sounds Reallllly strange - but I donated to 4 of you and I want to get the rest of you but darn if I can remember who I got last round and who I missed. Could you please PM me and tell me Yes I did or No I didn't so I can pick up the ones I missed last round?
    Thanks for your help and sorry for the spaciness!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Test Subject #1

I used both inkjet and laserjet paper - the inkjet has no where near the saturation color so it is being using as the test. Drum roll please, presenting Bubba's leg!

The flash glints off the medical grade film more than light does in real life. This is also the small version.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trying to make the image a little larger
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bubba_leg_tattoo_med.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	78  

And the Fans go wild!!

Looks awesome Sadie ma'am!.......and the tatto ain't too shabby either! I love the colours in there - I might just have to consider having this done for real! It's just an awesome tatto!

and SNAP........he's Back!!......Oh tytytytytyty and bless you mychild!!! I Love that avatar!!

Thumbs up Professional grade graphics now available

I have 2 wonderful friends/puppysitters who also happen to be professional graphic designers. Bless their big hearts, they took the chainring image and cleaned it all up. Now it can be enlarged. MassBikeBike, you made your T-shirts yet? Try these files. I can email if you can't down load.

I even did a set with purple text and you can go outline or no outline.

Briefcase with new JPG files

This is the link to their site: Twin Theory Design A big thank you to them.
    Last edited by SadieKate; 04-15-2005 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Updated link because Briefcase folders not working and added JPG files