Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Looking at all the love there that's sleeping

Ride Like a Girl - May rides

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hey all.
    MORE posted some of their current RLAG rides for May:
    http://www.more-mtb.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11341

Rosaryville on Saturday the 10th looks like a possibility for me. How about you guys? I may try to convince Mike at the LBS to let me borrow a singlespeed to demo. This is the place to do it. VB....a great place for you to get a taste of some really sweet singletrack.

RLAG will be reprising their Frederick Gravel Road Ride on the 31st (Zen?? KD?). More practice for the C&O ride.

Wednesday night rides at Fairland also seems interesting. That's right up the road a piece for me. DB...interested??
    2007 Seven ID8 - Bontrager InForm
    2003 Klein Palomino - Terry Firefly (?)
    2010 Seven Cafe Racer - Bontrager InForm
    2008 Cervelo P2C - Adamo Prologue Saddle

Looking at all the love there that's sleeping
    Saturday's Rosaryville ride has been postponed due to the rain.
    New date TBD.
    Bummer.
    2007 Seven ID8 - Bontrager InForm
    2003 Klein Palomino - Terry Firefly (?)
    2010 Seven Cafe Racer - Bontrager InForm
    2008 Cervelo P2C - Adamo Prologue Saddle

Quote Originally Posted by 7rider View Post
    Wednesday night rides at Fairland also seems interesting. That's right up the road a piece for me. DB...interested??
    I saw that in the RLAG e-mail, and am thinking it sounds like fun. Maybe some Wednesday when the weather is nice. It would be good to go with people who know their way around, because I could be lost forever in the woods at Fairland.

There's a stream crossing at Fairland at the beginning of the ride that kind of freaks me out, so that keeps me from being really excited about riding there. It's a pretty steep downhill into the creek, then a steep uphill with a quick left turn around some rocks. I need to do it again so I can get over it.

Bummer about the Rosaryville Mother's Day ride. I was looking forward to that one.