Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

May & June - Weight Loss Challenge

To disable ads, please log-in.

Here we go!

Anyone is welcome to join - just post here and I can update the chart.

First weigh-in is tomorrow - so get those scales prepped and ready!!
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom

Would I have to get on a scale??

I think I'd be really depressed finding out how much I've gained this last year! but maybe it would be the opposite effect and make me realize how much I need this...and it would be a motivator......hmmmmm.....

ok....I'm IN!!!!

I will be away from the 'puter until Monday..so I'll weigh myself tomorrow but won't be able to send you my starting weight until Monday...will that be oK?
    Last edited by imdeanna; 05-01-2008 at 01:20 PM.
    DeAnna

Never take life seriously.
    Nobody gets out alive anyway

Count me in, again. I'm under even more stress, at work, so I don't know how this will work out. I need to get more serious about this and stop with all the chocolate. It's been slow, but I have lost a little weght since this all started.

I'm in. Hopefully seeing my weight increase will make me want to decrease it (?). Yeah! This will also force me to go to the gym on Fridays, sounds good.

OK GLC: You're my "online" hero. PM and tell me how you got that chart in there?!
    Jes
    Everyone Deserves a Lifetime

Try again

I've fallen off the wagon on all of the last two challenges I was in. But now that I'm done with school I have no excuse. And, I tried on my summer clothes last week and they were all too small! Extra motivation.

I'll be weighing in tomorrow morning.

Jes - It's pretty easy, but kind of a pain. I made the chart in excel. Then I select the cells I want and copy them into 'paint'. Then I select the area I want in paint and save it as a .jpg. This allows me to upload it to our server (but any photo sharing site would work) so that I can add it here as a photo.

I figured this out once on another board when I wanted to post a fancy training plan I'd put togther. Every time I tried to go from excel to the internet, it got all messed up. Once it's in a 'photo' it doesn't change when I post it.

Please count me in. I need some incentive!

Laura
    Get a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live. ~Mark Twain

First weigh-in- 172.4

Good luck to everyone!

My goal is 172--that would be my lowest weight in more than three years.
    Last edited by limewave; 05-02-2008 at 02:04 PM. Reason: add goal

i'm in too. this is perfect timing. i'm headed to my best friend's wedding in st. croix at the end of june and will basically spend the whole week in a bathing suit. i don't need to lose a ton of weight- i'm recovering from ACL surgery and actually probably just need to replace a bit of recently gained flab with muscle mass- but this will be a good motivator to hit the gym, get fit and track my progress with you all. i'll shoot my starting weight over later today.

I'm a total newbie to these forums, but was hoping maybe I could crash this party? I've been losing and gaining the same 5-10 pounds for over a year now, and really need to start making some solid downward progress. I'm at the low point, thankfully, of that 5-10 pound range I seem to be stuck in, but I really need to break through the bottom of this plateau and lose another 15 pounds or so without letting myself yo-yo back up again.

my weight this morning = 166

Ok, I've got everyone so far...and I'll post an updated chart once I have all the starting weights, so jump on those scales, all!!

My starting weight: 168.2 (Bad eating week reflected on the scale, what a surprise!)

Starting this am at 170.2
    Having trouble getting motivated to break lower. Hopefully this will help!
    My goal... 8 to 10 pounds over next 8 weeks.
    Here we go!
    J

GLC: Thanks for the info. I'll see if I can figure it out. Sounds easy when you put it that way!
    Everyone Deserves a Lifetime