Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

My office has two teams - and the team with the least miles at the end of the month has to buy the "winning" team a round of beers! It seems to be a pretty good motivator - I know I'm skipping my one day of telecommuting to rack up the miles for our team.

In honor of bike to work month - my goal is to ride to work every single day in May. Considering that the most I've ridden since moving here is 4 times in one week (I usually average 3), this is a big step for me. 4 of 21 commutes so far. (I have 21 work days in May)

Anyone who doesn't normally ride every day want to do this with me?

I figure that I might as well do this now, come June, we could be living much, much further from work.
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom

ah, just as i was contemplating NOT riding tomorrow. I'll try. no promises.
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

Quote Originally Posted by dingster1 View Post
    I cant bike to work, I live next door to my job! no matter which way I go its still less than half a mile!
    You obviously need to work on your route

I commuted to work when I worked in my bedroom. I'd go out for a ride and then settle in and write... and then go out for another ride when I'd gotten enough done for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Geonz View Post
    You obviously need to work on your route

I commuted to work when I worked in my bedroom. I'd go out for a ride and then settle in and write... and then go out for another ride when I'd gotten enough done for the day.
    That's a really great idea. I don't typically work from home, but what a great way to separate out "work time" from "home time".
    monique