Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

To disable ads, please log-in.

bump
    I like Bikes - Mimi
    Watercolor Blog

Davidson Custom Bike - Cavaletta
    Dahon 2009 Sport - Luna
    Old Raleigh Mixte - Mitzi

hi all...well, it's yesterday's news now...but I got to read my statement in court, while the defendant driver and her private defense counsel sat there; not going to say much more, as the civil suit is still to come, once I'm more medically 'fixed and stable'...but the judge did find in my favor; I have the court order for said ditwad defendant driver to pay additional $ for destroying my Seven. Interesting that she has a private atty and reeeeally disappointing to learn and experience the underside of our so-called justice system. For all of the impacts that she alone caused for me, there really weren't many consequences for or disruptions to her own life and activities...hmmm
    Hoping to see some of you local wonderful TE women out on the trail sometime soon!
    Tailwinds!
    Mary

It must be something of a relief to be dispatching with parts of the legal outfall, even if it's questionable whether the driver really understands how her actions have impacted you . . .

I was so happy to hear about your first ride out in the neighborhood! I'm sure it was a wonderful day.

Mary-

Glad the judge found in your favor

CA
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...