Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Big group of gals on Sat. March 29th on Almaden Expressway by the lake

To disable ads, please log-in.

were you there? It was about 8:45 a.m. and we drove past Lake Almaden in our gold minivan and I thought of all the great ladies here on TE and gave a shout out!! I figured it was a Cindy training ride, but wasn't sure... Probably made an a$$ out of myself, but that's nothing new.
    fides quaerens intellectum (faith seeking understanding) - St. Anselm of Canterbury

Hey Slinke -

I wasn't there, but I wanted to say "Hi!" I haven't seen you around here for awhile. How's it all going? Are you still singing?

[/hijack off]
    Keep calm and carry on...

Hey Ann! I'm doing great! Yes, I'm still singing. In fact, Cindy came out to our last gig a few weeks ago and it was great to see her!!

I think about you and all the gals here all the time. I was not riding at all over the winter, but I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. My kids have been taking Tae Kwon Do and Blaine and I have been taking classes, as well. It's been fun and challenging. I didn't know I could move my body in some of those directions anymore!!

How are you and what's new? I'd love to ride (slow and short) sometime if you're game!!
    fides quaerens intellectum (faith seeking understanding) - St. Anselm of Canterbury

Hi slinke! Yes, it was probably the Cindy training ride put on by ACTC.