Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Cinderella ride, how well stocked are the rest stops?

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi there - I'll be doing Cinderella for the first time! I would like to know how well stocked you think the rest stops are. Of course they have some food and water...Does anybody recall if they serve a good sports drink? Do they have sunscreen? Do they have a way to wash your hands? Thanks!

I don't think they have any sports drink. In all the years I've ridden Cinderella, I only remember lemonade. Bring your own powder if you depend on your drink for calories.

Gatorade by the bucket! oranges, bananas, cookies, bagels (at first stop anyway), sandwiches etc at lunch stop (2nd rest stop on the regular ride), grapes, bananas, oranges etc at the school (3rd rest stop)

Any way we can identify you Mariposa? Those of us from Benicia will be wearing our Benicia Bike Club jerseys. We're yellow with red trim and a grey swoop across the front. May have yellow and red argyle socks on (I usually take them off after the 1st rest stop as they get pretty warm!)
    Nancy