Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtiger View Post
    Imdeana - Wonderful job! I'm glad that you enjoyed the ride and survived what Wahine(shakes finger) put you through.

Hey, Wahine, maybe you should take a look at her fit to make-up for torturing her? Sounds like she might need an adjustment on her saddle or something.

She made a few adjustments to mine on Saturday and I felt an immediate improvement afterwards. Thanks again, Wahine.

And wow, that girl - SGTiger lily - was s-s-s-s-s-s-m-m-mokin! on the TE ride post-Yoda-adjustments!

Quote Originally Posted by Xrayted View Post
    That's not even the coolest...imdeanna - did you see how Wahine's new bike matches her hair?

(oh she's gonna get me for that one... )
    Oh man was her bike SWEET!!!

I hear she hasn't named her yet.....

hmmm...since "she's" a red head....Lucy??
    (kind of fit with your other bike names)

.....or "Russia" (means "Land of Reds" )
    (if your wanting this bike to be more masculine than your other 'girls)

Or Rudy????
    DeAnna

Never take life seriously.
    Nobody gets out alive anyway

Quote Originally Posted by imdeanna View Post
    Oh man was her bike SWEET!!!

I hear she hasn't named her yet.....

hmmm...since "she's" a red head....Lucy??
    (kind of fit with your other bike names)

.....or "Russia" (means "Land of Reds" )
    (if your wanting this bike to be more masculine than your other 'girls)

Or Rudy????
    Road Diva is my humble suggestion...as she'll surely soon rule the road AND, do it in style, no matter what her 'legal name' is!

Thumbs up Love It!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MM_QFC! View Post
    Road Diva is my humble suggestion...as she'll surely soon rule the road AND, do it in style, no matter what her 'legal name' is!
    Road Diva!! LOVE IT!!

Call her RD (artey) for short!! LOL
    DeAnna

Never take life seriously.
    Nobody gets out alive anyway

The GPS I use is the Garmin Forerunner 305. If you're going to be riding mostly, I'd suggest the Garmin Edge. The have them down at Salmon Cyclery.

Yes the bike matches my hair.... and I'm proud of it.

As for Pam, well.... she didn't make it into work today. I guess her hand was quite swollen when she got up so she went in to see the doc. You won't believe how much cr@p at caught at work! They think it was my fault because she was out riding with me and obviously I'm a very bad influence.

For the bike fit thing... we should do it before you go out on another 25 mile ride. Maybe we can hook up at the clinic in HR after work on Thursday or Friday? Or we can do something on the weekend at my house.

I'm so happy that imdeanna doesn't hate me this morning.

ETA: Just spoke to Pam. She's OK, had a tetanus shot, got taped up and is going for x-rays. It doesn't look like there are any fractures but the doc wants to make sure.
    Last edited by Wahine; 03-31-2008 at 12:24 PM.
    Living life like there's no tomorrow.

http://gorgebikefitter.com/

2007 Look Dura Ace
    2010 Custom Tonic cross with discs, SRAM
    2012 Moots YBB 2 x 10 Shimano XTR
    2014 Soma B-Side SS

And wow, that girl - SGTiger lily - was s-s-s-s-s-s-m-m-mokin! on the TE ride post-Yoda-adjustments!
    Thank-you, MM! You're too kind, 'cause that's not quite how I remember it. <pant, pant>

Quote Originally Posted by Wahine View Post
    The GPS I use is the Garmin Forerunner 305. If you're going to be riding mostly, I'd suggest the Garmin Edge. The have them down at Salmon Cyclery.

Yes the bike matches my hair.... and I'm proud of it.

As for Pam, well.... she didn't make it into work today. I guess her hand was quite swollen when she got up so she went in to see the doc. You won't believe how much cr@p at caught at work! They think it was my fault because she was out riding with me and obviously I'm a very bad influence.

For the bike fit thing... we should do it before you go out on another 25 mile ride. Maybe we can hook up at the clinic in HR after work on Thursday or Friday? Or we can do something on the weekend at my house.

I'm so happy that imdeanna doesn't hate me this morning.
    Ya know if you keep killing them off, eventually you're gonna run out of people to ride with, right?
    Everything in moderation, including moderation.

2007 Rodriguez Adventure/B72
    2009 Masi Soulville Mixte/B18
    1997 Trek 820 Step-thru Xtracycle/B17

Thank-you, MM! You're too kind, 'cause that's not quite how I remember it. <pant, pant>

Ya know if you keep killing them off, eventually you're gonna run out of people to ride with, right?
    ...but maybe more clients in the (Yoda) clinic sked though, right??

...but maybe more clients in the (Yoda) clinic sked though, right??
    LOL! Was it Wahine that said she had to work more to help pay-off the kitchen remodel? Well.... I guess I understand now how she is getting them into the front door.

Kitchen smitchen... I need to pay off a whole house we built. You gals are giving me some good ideas.

2007 Look Dura Ace
    2014 Soma B-Side SS

Quote Originally Posted by Wahine View Post
    Kitchen smitchen... I need to pay off a whole house we built. You gals are giving me some good ideas.

HA! I knew you'd play, Wahine!
    (mm is thinking to herself: "I'm so lucky to have survived that ride with Yoda on Saturday!"...my PT (affectionately named General Julie for her uh assertive manner - awaits my next arrival as it is!

Oh, no! Maybe the whole TE bike fitting party thing was just a ruse. Wahine's running out of pts. in the Gorge and it's only a matter of time before it all catches up to her anyway. With the Spring arriving(fashionably late tho'), Knot's clinic can't use icy paths outside the clinic to draw them in. So they're conspiring to help each other. MM, your PT may be in on it too. Has anybody heard from Eden since the party?!! Wahine and TT(PT in training) kept taking off with her. Maybe they've done something to her! Hey wait a minute<narrows eyes>, Knot mentioned on a previous ride that you teach at a CC that trains PTA's. How do I know YOU'RE not in on it?<raises an eyebrow> You were being awfully nice but you kept hanging out behind us. What about X? As an Xray tech she must work w/ some PT's. And she's spent a lot of time doing "rehab" on her leg. <rubs chin> They could've used that time to brainwash her. Kit, get out of there while you still can! Hey! BIAK spent a lot of time rehabbing too! <Looks around frantically and slowly backs out of the room> Aaagh! THEY'RE AMONG US!!!

Okay, I may have taken that one a bit far. I really aught not be allowed to have too much caffeine coupled with too little sleep.

~Sg"sleeping w/ one eye open"tiger

Hey, Yoda - help!! someone needs to talk sgtiger down!!

Oh, no! Maybe the whole TE bike fitting party thing was just a ruse. Wahine's running out of pts. in the Gorge and it's only a matter of time before it all catches up to her anyway. With the Spring arriving(fashionably late tho'), Knot's clinic can't use icy paths outside the clinic to draw them in. So they're conspiring to help each other. MM, your PT may be in on it too. Has anybody heard from Eden since the party?!! Wahine and TT(PT in training) kept taking off with her. Maybe they've done something to her! Hey wait a minute<narrows eyes>, Knot mentioned on a previous ride that you teach at a CC that trains PTA's. How do I know YOU'RE not in on it?<raises an eyebrow> You were being awfully nice but you kept hanging out behind us. What about X? As an Xray tech she must work w/ some PT's. And she's spent a lot of time doing "rehab" on her leg. <rubs chin> They could've used that time to brainwash her. Kit, get out of there while you still can! Hey! BIAK spent a lot of time rehabbing too! <Looks around frantically and slowly backs out of the room> Aaagh! THEY'RE AMONG US!!!

Okay, I may have taken that one a bit far. I really aught not be allowed to have too much caffeine coupled with too little sleep.

~Sg"sleeping w/ one eye open"tiger

I think I may be too late.... she's already gone off the deep end.

Crazy I tell you. The whole lot...

2007 Look Dura Ace
    2014 Soma B-Side SS

crazy

Hmmm..SG..would you like to change your name to crazySG..

Nuts i sayyyyyyyy..I think i'll enjoy meeting you, just make sure you've had cofffeeeee k!

But, but, but.... Wahine I really don't see how that new jacket you brought with you helps me with my stretches and core exercises. W-w-what are the buckles for? Oh, they help me stay in the correct posture for the stretches, you say?

~crazysg