Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: PNW Tri Novices

To disable ads, please log-in.

Seattle TE goes to Mary Meyer event? Followed by nice winter-warm-up coffee event?

How 'bout in something like 2 months? When the rain starts?
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

Quote Originally Posted by jocelynlf View Post
    I had a low-energy day today. Had written in my calendar to go out and do a 2-3 hour ride, but woke up feeling like there was nothing in the tank. So I spent my day eating and catching up on correspondence. At one point I considered going for a run in the rain, but opted for a bowl of chili, instead.

I actually feel kind of weak. I'm chalking it up to hormones and hope I'm not actually coming down with something.

I WILL have a good swim tomorrow, dammit!
    It's usually best to have a day off when you feel like that.
    Living life like there's no tomorrow.

http://gorgebikefitter.com/

2007 Look Dura Ace
    2010 Custom Tonic cross with discs, SRAM
    2012 Moots YBB 2 x 10 Shimano XTR
    2014 Soma B-Side SS

Quote Originally Posted by Wahine View Post
    It's usually best to have a day off when you feel like that.
    No doubt about that. Too bad those days can't just happen when I'm stuck at work drawing an irrigation plan. It was actually nice to hang out at home and declutter a bit.

Knot, TE at Mary Meyer sounds fun, but I thought the rain started last week?

Danskin response on bike course mileage

I got this reply from Danskin today:

We are in receipt of your inquiry regarding the length of the 2008 BIKE COURSE for the Seattle / Danskin TRI

Our Local Race Director through her Bike Course Coordinator and Set up crew has confirmed with us that the course set was 11.8 miles in distance.

Based on this information – RACE results will be updated

Thanks for your support. We look forward to seeing you in 2009

Danskin Women's Triathlon Series

They have adjusted the mph, but it's not a big change--e.g., from 17.3 mph to 17.0.
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks