Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sports bra.

To disable ads, please log-in.

For more buxom ladies, I cannot speak highly of the sports bra options at Title 9. If nothing else, their reviews are wonderful and their return policy can't be beat. My sports bra options put me on the hunt for DD support. I've tried many a bra from Title 9 and returned the ones that didn't fit well in exchange for the next on the list. I've found my favorites and thank Title 9's return/exchange policy for the ease in that process. Athleta also has a good collection of sports bras, but they are not quite as bra-specialized as Title 9 (who also has wonderful nursing bras).

While my every-day bras are all underwire, my favorite sports bras are not. They all have coolmax to fight off the sweat that collects in the cleavage and smartly constructed seams that keep me nicely in place regardless of bounce. I still wear them for cycling because of the coolmax.
    "There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action." -X

Sports Bras (Plus Size Women Riders)

I've tried a few sports bras for cycling and if you are a "D" or larger you know what I mean when you want comfort and support. The best one so far for me is made by Goddess. I use there 5056 Soft Cup. The New Goddess 5056 plus size sport bras make a confident statement for the plus size athlete which includes fit, function, and fashion. Soft-Cup features performance based fabrics and a better fit. Sports Bra's X-Static cup lining provides anti-microbial and helps wick moisture. Bra straps are wide and adjusted for support and comfort.
    Tiffany

Enell for me. Even for triathlons.

I am partial to UnderArmour w/mesh back for cycling which is a little more relaxed and comfortable, and CW-X for long running. The CW-X bras do a very good job at stabilizing for running!

Love my CW-X! (TE sells 'em right here!)
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

Smile Article from Newsweek on "Building the perfect Bra"

Follow this link: http://www.newsweek.com/id/136235?GT1=43002.
    It's a great article regarding the quest to build the perfect Bra.

Quote Originally Posted by g19 View Post
    Funny it really is when one is reading all the forums (for woman) on sports esspecially cycling and the loads of words being spoken about parts, materials, nutricion, training etc.

There is one thing that is very important and by most of us (including myself until recently) about a clothing item we all wear everyday, but not the specific sports edition.

What is it, well a sports bra.

When i was searching the internet i stumbled on this site http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html

I was shocked from what i saw and what the effects where and from that moment on i realized how neccessary it is to use one.

I hope this information is usefull and that it is just as necessary 'equipment' on a bike/rider than any other item on a bike.

Personally i got the action sportjock due to it's back construction wich i like very much.

In order to give you that little kick in deciding a yes or no, just think of thea bags .....

That's the bra that a women is suing VS over for patent infringement.

ooooh, reading the article, I see they mention that.

Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    uniboob = sweaty grossness and heat rash on 70-degree days or hotter!

Karen in Boise
    Karen in Boise
    Yep! it gets hot in the summer.. Use a little baby powder and drink alot of water. I own three sport bras and they all get ugly.
    Tiff in San Diego.