Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Caligirl--I took my Dolce saddles off both my Elite and Comp (they are 2005 models). I know I still have the Comp and I think have the Elite saddle somewhere. Would you like either or both of them? They weren't used much. I live on the East Coast, but I can mail them out to you. Let me know.

Luna Eclipse//Terry B'fly
    Luna Orbit//Sella Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    Bianchi Eros Donna//Terry Falcon
    Seven Alaris//Jett 143
    Terry Isis (Titanium)//Terry B'fly

awwww that's sweet of you! how much would you want for them? (i could use one to replace the very ripped one on my dolce. too! i kept meaning to replace it.. and it ripped more and more! but then i knew i was getting a new bike and didn't worry about it... bad bike mommy!)

If you want, you can get me a TE gift certificate for them [I'm not using them and they are just collecting dust. To be honest, I'm OK w/letting you have them gratis]. All I ask is that you pay for the shipping. I definitely have the Dolce Comp saddle. I have to find the Dolce Elite saddle---I'm pretty sure that I didn't throw it out---just stashed it away somewhere! Send me a email (pghcolleen@att.net) and give me your address. I'll let you know if I can turn up the other saddle.

Luna Eclipse//Terry B'fly
    Luna Orbit//Sella Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    Bianchi Eros Donna//Terry Falcon
    Seven Alaris//Jett 143
    Terry Isis (Titanium)//Terry B'fly

Did you ever decide on a saddle? I have the same problem. I have a 2007 S-Works Ruby which is an upgrade to my 2005 Specialized Dolce Elite. I had the Dolce saddle and I loved it but it is big and ugly. My new bike came with the Specialized Jett Saddle. I like the saddle but it is too hard for distance rides like I do. I tried a Terry Butterfly Ti and it is not working for me either. Has anyone tried the Specialized Lithia Gel? Help? This saddle mess is killing me!!!!

How does the Dolce saddle treat you on long rides?

Even though you think it is big and ugly looking, if it feels good maybe you should use it as your benchmark saddle?
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

The dolce saddle was great on long rides. I read some of the other discussions and I am thinking it might be the width of my new saddle that is the problem. I attempted to measure my sit bones last night. My Specialized Jett saddle is a 143mm and my dolce was a 155mm. I am thinking of trying a Jett or Lithia in a 155 to see if that helps. My bike is also larger than my last one so I am stretched out a bit more which might be causing some extra forward lean. Hopefully I will get used to that since my new bike has been sized better for me but it will just take a little time to adjust to. Did a century on that Terry Butterfly Ti saddle and was miserable.

I have the Lithia gel on my bike. It's actually more comfortable than the big gel Serfas I have on my other bike. I like it a lot.

"Easy Seat"

I recently changed to an "Easy Seat" and I love it. It has 2 parts and is open in the middle so there is absolutely no pressure on sensitive areas.