Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

To disable ads, please log-in.

We´re lucky that our office is very cycling-friendly. In fact every so often they run out of bike rack space. One of the big health insurance companies even did a bike to work promotion last summer. You had to log your rides in teams of four and they they gave out prizes at the end of the summer for teams who had ridden a minimum number of days.

My race numers go up on the wall of my office, so all of my co-workers know what I have been up to.

Between the Blue Ridge and the Chesapeake Bay
    Quote Originally Posted by Bron View Post
    We´re lucky that our office is very cycling-friendly. In fact every so often they run out of bike rack space. One of the big health insurance companies even did a bike to work promotion last summer. You had to log your rides in teams of four and they they gave out prizes at the end of the summer for teams who had ridden a minimum number of days.
    Reason #65 that I want to live in Europe!

Not everywhere in Europe is cycle-friendly, alas, and there are still plenty of Germans who are in love with their cars (after all, I live about a mile from BMW headquarters). Still, it is definately seen as a valid mode of transport here.
    I have a colleague who hates sport, but he cycles to work - he probably does more exercise that way than many people who go to the gym four times a week.