Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

To disable ads, please log-in.

Well. Did some freestyle laps this morning in the hotel pool. Expect I need to start TRAINING soon. Realized that my last actual stroke instruction was when I was, like, ten years old. Thinking I have a lot to learn about efficiency....

Total Immersion does a very expensive two day workshop that looks like fun, and I'm thinking about doing that.

Thanks for the shoe store recs---very convincing.

Have fun at the meeting---see you at the next one.
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks

I'd love to join you folks, but I was too slow to register for the Danskin, and so am doing a tri in mid-July (the Chelanman "Try-a-Tri") instead. I'd love to get together with some other tri-newbies, though, so I'd like to join if you'll have me

Is this still on? I might be sore but I'm definitely up for a light jog after coffee.

Knot, if you decide to go sans clothing I hope it gets warmer out

Marisa, I think it would be great if you could go. The more the merrier, I think.

Oh Salsa, to answer WAY back when, I go to a gym on Aurora and 130th or so. If you do the TI workshop, let me know. I did it last fall and the instructor is very nice. Private lessons are the same price as the clinic also. The gym that she uses is...how do I say this...incredible.

YES it is still on. I will be there. Marisa, and anyone else wanted to train for ANY Tri, please join us!!

I'm running late, but I'll be there!
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

How did the get together go? And the run?
    Sorry I missed out -- out of town till tomorrow night. Let us know if you guys came up with any schedule for training or ideas.
    THANKS!
    Jes
    Everyone Deserves a Lifetime

Hello Everyone -
    This weekend the only schedule we came up with was a jogging one. Of course as more people attend we can plan more jogging, biking and swimming schedules/plans.

Every Sunday at 9am we will be meeting for a jog. It will be at the same spot, outside of Starbucks on Ballinger Way in the Third Place Shopping Center. We will then cross the street for a 30 minute or so jog on the BG Trail.

Everyone is welcome.
    - Holli

Thanks, Holli! I'll try and make it down for some of them. Great place to take in a ride, also! Jes
    Everyone Deserves a Lifetime

Jogging this SUNDAY....same place - the Starbucks by the BG Trail on Bothell Hwy. 9 am.