Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for the response

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi Starfish,

Thanks for letting me know about the Falcon X. Quick question. Did you find it more comfortable than other Terry Saddles? Particularly the Butterfly or Damselfly?

Peddlin' Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Peddlin' Girl View Post
    Hi Starfish,

Thanks for letting me know about the Falcon X. Quick question. Did you find it more comfortable than other Terry Saddles? Particularly the Butterfly or Damselfly?

Peddlin' Girl

Have never tried Butterfly or Damselfly. I had a Terry Liberator Gelissima (or some such Liberator model...I think that was it) that I found awful, and got rid of here on TE.

Saddles are such individual affairs, though. This Falcon X is not at all like that Liberator I had, though.
    "The best rides are the ones where you bite off much more than you can chew, and live through it." ~ Doug Bradbury

Just wanted to jump in and say that, to my surprise, the Fizik Vitesse hp (women's saddle) that came on my new bike is very comfortable. I thought it would be too wide compared to what I'm used to, but it feels great.

Unhappy blisters - peddlin girl

I realize this is an old thread now, but Peddlin, did you find relief through a different saddle, or proper fitting? (I ask because the blister thing is my issue too).