Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Custom Jersey? Help!

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi everyone! I'm looking to purchase custom but AFFORDABLE custom cycle jerseys for the club.

I was doing a bit of browsing around but there are so many places and I'm just a little overwhelmed.

Any suggestions? Feel free to PM me if it seems at all inappropriate to offer a suggestion here.

Thanks!!

It would help if you defined "affordable".

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

Affordable - college kids buying them.. I'm hoping to keep them under $100.00 bucks each.. maybe the $50 to $70 range?

I don't think you'll have any problems working within that price range.

SadieKate has dealt with Voler in the past for the Amici Veloci jerseys, and they do great work. But the also have pretty large minimum order requirements if I recall correctly.

I've been really impressed with Champion Systems - they do fast, quality work at prices a bit less than Voler, plus thier minimum order is much smaller than Voler's.
    Last edited by jobob; 02-21-2008 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jobob View Post
    I don't think you'll have any problems working within that price range.

SadieKate has dealt with Voler in the past for the Amici Veloci jerseys, and they do great work. But the also have pretty large minimum order requirements if I recall correctly.

I've been really impressed with Champion Systems - they do fast, quality work at prices a bit less than Voler, plus thier minimum order is much smaller than Voler's.
    Looking at CS now. Thanks. Will also add Voler to the list!

I'd second Champion Systems. Affordable jersey with very small buy in.

I'll add a couple cents. IMO Champion System is great for low cost and small orders, but the quality is not nearly as good as Voler. Not bad, just not as nice. Material is cheaper, and I don't think printing is as nice. CS is great for tight budgets.

Agreed.

I've dealt with Voler forever -- love them! However, one disadvantage is that you need to book your ship window months in advance. I think they're taking reservations for August delivery right now.

If you want to contact them, email Roman Gaslan at romang@voler.com He's my rep and one heckuva guy!

Lorri

Thanks so much. I think initially due to cost and time constraints, we'll go with CS .. keeping Voler in the back of our mind for future needs. We are just starting up and we need to keep student interest very high. To that end, we are working to keep any costs to students very low.

Thank you so much. I knew I could count on Team Est for some great advice!

twinsix may work with you.

plus I like their jersey cut.

Our club uses Verge, and we've had good luck. Probably about 2 month turn-around, but it might be a bit longer. I love the material and the cut is nice.
    For 3 days, I get to part of a thousand other journeys.

I've used Zbikewear. They do decent work for a good price. Probably not as nice as Voler, but not as expensive either, I don't think.

I looked at Champion. Seems like both front and back had to be the same artwork and I wanted different.
    "Being retired from Biking...isn't that kinda like being retired from recess?" Stephen Colbert asked of Lance Armstrong

jersey

Funny I should see this topic. I just placed an order for "my" team (MS 150) and I use Louis Garneau. Minimum purchase is 16 and then they range $53 = 58 each (depending on style). You do have pay upfront for layout & design and since I am using somethign already set up I dont' have the price. 10 (maybe 12, but I think it was 10) weeks from signing contract and sign-off on design to delivery. And last year they came in early. For re-orders it is only 8 weeks. I just faxed my re-order off. The quality was nice, too.
    I said minimum was 16, I just ordered 12 and there was a 5% surcharge--still didn't increase price greatly.
    katluvr

I designed jerseys through http://www.customsublimation.com/ and I loved working with them. Though it looks like they may be a bit more expensive than some of these others. I did not find all that many options when I was looking and was under the gun to get them for the livestrong challenge last August. Wish I had found this site first, I may have been able to do some things a bit cheaper. Oh well, I lover our jerseys and shorts!