Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: SEW Series

SEW Series

To disable ads, please log-in.

Check it out- one of my teammates has been organizing this:

SEW Cycling 2008 Race Series

Come join the fun!
    Because not every fast cyclist is a toothpick...

Brick House Blog

Between the Blue Ridge and the Chesapeake Bay
    Nice site. I wish there had been this kind of support and organization when I was racing. I wish there had been the internet, too, and Skype, and index shifting, and compact double cranks...oye

Kudo's to your teammate - its not easy. We've had the North West Women's series for a few years now and I know its been difficult for the organizers to keep it going, but they do a great job and this year we even have a great cat 3 race series (fully separated cat 3 fields - whoo-hoo, our normal fields here are 4's and 1,2,3's).

If your teammate would like to get some ideas from some ladies who have been running a series for a while let me know and I can put her in touch.
    "Sharing the road means getting along, not getting ahead" - 1994 Washington State Driver's Guide

visit my flickr stream http://flic.kr/ps/MMu5N

Hey Andrea,
    I will definitaly be at team atomic weekend in the 3/4s because it is a Florida Points Series race!
    It looks like I will also be making the drive to georgia a couple times to race, I might be going to Albany, but not sure yet(the BF is, but I can't get off of work for it at this moment)

Hope to see you out there!

Quote Originally Posted by ehirsch83 View Post
    Hey Andrea,
    I will definitaly be at team atomic weekend in the 3/4s because it is a Florida Points Series race!
    It looks like I will also be making the drive to georgia a couple times to race, I might be going to Albany, but not sure yet(the BF is, but I can't get off of work for it at this moment)

Hope to see you out there!
    I don't think I'll be able to make it all the way down there for Atomic- it's over 10 hours from Memphis. I'll definitely be at the March crit in Birmingham, though!
    Because not every fast cyclist is a toothpick...

Brick House Blog