Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Fort Collins, Denver, Fruita

To disable ads, please log-in.

fruita colorado rocks and is close to durango and moab. ..it has technical and swoopy singletrack . . .lots o fun.
    Just out side of Denver near red rocks there are some great foot hill rides and the same with Fort Collins up in Poudre canyon. Hey does anyone live in the Fort Collins area, I would love to go riding with you.
    cheryl

Talking

Fruita does rock!! Do you go to the Fruita Fat Tire Festival in April? This year it's April 29-May 2. I already made hotel reservations... I was too excited to wait! Camped last year and that was great but thought a hotel, since they're so cheap there, would be a good idea this year.

Have you heard of Team BOB (Babes on Bikes) in Ft. Collins? They used to have a website but I'm in Denver now so haven't paid as close attention to them. Lots of weekly rides for various skill levels and such. Great group of women!

~TTG

Okay, I feel a little dumb since the original post was posted in 2002!!! Oh well!