Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Exclamation Going to do my first Mini-Sprint

To disable ads, please log-in.

[FONT=Century Gothic]I'm new to this forum - just found it! Started to seriously cycle in September when I did the MS-150. Wow! Now, I am super pumped. I am about 60 pounds overweight but have lost about 30 in the past year. I have an OCR3 Road Bike women specific. I average only 13-14 mph on flat surface. Anyway, I am registering to do a mini-sprint triathlon in May. Any pointers would be appreciated!!! [/FONT]

Congrats on - well Everything! I can't help you much with the mini-sprint but I did want to welcome you to the board. If you get a chance theres a thread called "getting to know you" in the open forum. Take some time - read about us and if you want, tell us about you!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Smile

Welcome to the board.
    Check out the duathlon advice thread below. Lots 'o good tips for you there.