Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

this'd make a nice team jersey, wonder if SusanO as a team discount we can take advantage of? http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=23089 Too bad the Team Estrogen logo isn't a little bigger.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

Quote Originally Posted by jesvetmed View Post
    What will I obsess over now?!
    Tri clothes or training or the thought you have to remember to pack everything you need. Or maybe transitions...those are always a happy obsessive thought

I was SO tired last night I had to keep double and triple checking my entry. My initial birthdate was 1062. I know I'm old but not *that* old

I stayed up too late, and then was too excited to get decent sleep. Yup, I'm already obsessing...

But I've only checked the registration confirmation *once* in the last 6 hours... is that a good sign?

Edit: Seattle is still open. (I just had to click that link again, dontcha know)
    Last edited by KnottedYet; 02-26-2008 at 04:49 AM.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

I checked mine and then checked those people who I knew their last names.

Cause, you know, just want to make sure we all get in

Congrats on getting in everyone!! What a team. You definitely need team jerseys and even if I'm not doing it I might have to come up and watch. What's the date again?
    Living life like there's no tomorrow.

http://gorgebikefitter.com/

2007 Look Dura Ace
    2010 Custom Tonic cross with discs, SRAM
    2012 Moots YBB 2 x 10 Shimano XTR
    2014 Soma B-Side SS

Getting an "internal error". I figure site is either jammed or reg. is closed. I will persue REI. Gotta go!
    Yes, SHE can.

"Angels fly because they take themselves lightly"
    Gilbert K. Chesterton

August 17th (Sunday) is the day. Support team is always welcome!!!!! There's nothing greater than hearing cheering as you go by (even in last place)

Let's see -- other things to obscess over, Teigyr.... getting into that d***ed wetsuit! That's a big one! (ha... big, get it!)

Jes
    Everyone Deserves a Lifetime

I just registered. It kept giving me an error too Quillfred but I kept going back on screen and submitting it again. It finally went through but all during registration, I had to go back and then ahead on most screens. They must either be jammed. Keep trying and in the meantime, print it out and get it ready to post. Just in case.
    Oh, that's gonna bruise...
    Only the suppressed word is dangerous. ~Ludwig Börne

Got in.

So will we get to start together? I am so green. I only knew first names.
    Yes, SHE can.

"Angels fly because they take themselves lightly"
    Gilbert K. Chesterton

Congrats everyone! You guys ought to start up a weekend training group.
    "Sharing the road means getting along, not getting ahead" - 1994 Washington State Driver's Guide

visit my flickr stream http://flic.kr/ps/MMu5N

Q, keep trying. A woman here kept getting the error because the servers were jammed/slow. Persistence

Ah yes, the wetsuit. Trust me, I got a complex the first time I tried mine on! Then I felt like a cross between a beached whale and Wonder Woman. It was kind of spiffy.

So I signed up for age group. Is that a good or bad thing?
    Oh, that's gonna bruise...
    Only the suppressed word is dangerous. ~Ludwig Börne

Laughing and laughing at the wonder woman thought! Yes, that is what I will tell myself as I stand in front of the mirror the first time. OMG, do I have to wear this in PUBLIC?
    Everyone Deserves a Lifetime

Registration is closed now. Apparently it sold out by 10:20 a.m. PST.

Quote Originally Posted by jesvetmed View Post
    August 17th (Sunday) is the day. Support team is always welcome!!!!! There's nothing greater than hearing cheering as you go by (even in last place)

Let's see -- other things to obscess over, Teigyr.... getting into that d***ed wetsuit! That's a big one! (ha... big, get it!)

Jes
    that's easy...pack a can of no-stick cooking spray, i.e., PAM
    (it really works)...I've volunteered as Danskin support a number of times (out on the road route/I-90 express lanes and at the swim finish), but it unfortunately conflicts my AIDS ride in NY state in August. I know you'll all have tons o' fun together though...and I still think that we could sell tix (hmmm, AIDS ride fundraiser ) if Wahine does a training clinic with this crowd!