Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

there are lots of people who don't have celiacs but are sensitive to gluten or wheat. i haven't been tested for celiacs but i know that when i avoid gluten all the terrible pain and various problems i used to have go away. so i figure i have something that makes me sensitive and i am better off without gluten.

i would get tested though if it was easier for me to do so with my insurance. anything with doctors requires more than an hour in the car and i avoid cars as much as i can.

You can have wheat free and dairy free products through gillians foods, I’ve read some of the information about their products I’m a little impressed about it because they produce or make a products that would help some of individuals that suffer from allergic reaction that is from wheat and dairy. You could choose what kind of product you love to eat with, just try it. I’m not promoting or something I’m just hooked up in a kind of food they where making up with that’s why I’m recommending their products. Hope it does help a bit!
    Thanks a lot and have a nice day ahead!

"A Strategy for Food Allergy Kids to Deal with School"