Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

MS150 Charlottesville, VA

To disable ads, please log-in.

This year is the 20th anniversary of the MS 150 in Charlottesville. The Tour de Vine is scheduled for June 7 & 8. Wonderful scenery, great party, incredible experience!

If you are looking for a fun ride and a great cycling get-away, think about this ride.

Shameless plug:(and contact me if you would like to be on my team!)
    "When I'm on my bike I forget about things like age. I just have fun." Kathy Sessler

2006 Independent Fabrication Custom Ti Crown Jewel (Road, though she has been known to go just about anywhere)/Specialized Jett

I'm not sure I could manage to do 2, but if I change my mind, I'll let you know

We'll be riding the MS Ride in New Bern again - we haven't yet registered due to work team logistics, but you're welcome to head down our way in September (2 weeks after labor day this year...). It's flat, and it's a great party and an amazing experience!!

CA
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...

Carrie - actually, the timing might just work for me - let me mull that one over and see....I'd love to take a trip down there and the "flattness" appeals, especially after riding in these hills all year!

...that is, as long as the hurricanes stay away - I remember your experience last year!
    "When I'm on my bike I forget about things like age. I just have fun." Kathy Sessler

2006 Independent Fabrication Custom Ti Crown Jewel (Road, though she has been known to go just about anywhere)/Specialized Jett

Hmmmmm, it's less than a three hour drive.....

I'll think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by luv'nAustin View Post
    Hmmmmm, it's less than a three hour drive.....

I'll think about it.

Wait - Austin - Charlottesville is less than a three hour drive? or New Bern?

Either one would be great - keep us posted on plans!