Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Madone 6.5 WSD

To disable ads, please log-in.

I'll get back to you on that. I forgot when I took the two pictures last week.

That would be great... I still don't see the saddle on their website, but am curious anyway. My Terry 155mm fits me great, but I really wish I could find a more attractive saddle that also fit me. It's really all about the bike's looks after all, isn't it?

Absolutely Trek certainly out did themselves with this finished product.....

Yes, your bike is really hot! I love the white saddle with blue accents, though. It would be perfect on my bike.

Measurements? Measurements? It looks a little thick through the nose, but maybe it is just short? My Fizik Vitesse HP is something like 41 or 45mm in that area, which seems great to me (my Butterfly TI was too wide), but I think I need something flatter in back. And it killed me in the one tri I did last summer (18 miles of horror, followed by a couple of days of horror). My dream is to find something that I can use with my aerobars. sigh....

Bontrager does have that money-back comfort guarantee on their after market saddles.