Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

are there any workout cd's that have Classical music on them?
    Mimi Team TE BIANCHISTA
    for six tanks of gas you could have bought a bike.

Quote Originally Posted by mimitabby View Post
    are there any workout cd's that have Classical music on them?
    I think I could spin to Die Walküre

Mimi- Here you go! I saw this DVD in the Collage Video catalog. Just type in "classical" as the keyword in the search They are a great place to order exercise DVDs, etc from.

http://www.collagevideo.com/cart/default.aspx
    Last edited by bambu101; 02-13-2008 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by salsabike View Post

I have a question for the Aero Base V users---I will NOT be dong this whole 2 hours, not for a long time. I'll start with doing three or four sections at once. Does it matter how I chop it up--which sections I do? I did look at them all so I have some idea of what they involve. Would any three or four sections do? Thanks.
    I could be wrong, but I don't think it matters. Just make sure to warm up beforehand & cool down afterwards.

The most I've done so far is the first five workouts which took about 1 hr 30 minutes. In general I only manage to get in the first three workouts which take about 1 hr 15 minutes or so. But as far as I can tell, it's all good.

I was actually planning to try to do the whole thing today, half in the morning and half in the evening, but I woke up achey and headachey and have felt that way all day. I think I might be coming down with the creeping crud - just in time for the long-awaited 3 day Presidents Day/Tour of California weekend. lovely.

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

I agree with Jo. I don't think there's any real science to it. Do what works.
    Sarah

When it's easy, ride hard; when it's hard, ride easy.

2011 Volagi Liscio
    2010 Pegoretti Love #3 "Manovelo"
    2011 Mercian Vincitore Special
    2003 Eddy Merckx Team SC - stolen
    2001 Colnago Ovalmaster Stars and Stripes

Thanks, y'awl. Yoost checkin'. Jobob, sorry you feel crappy--maybe it will do its worst before the weekend, a perverted sort of hope, I grant. MP, hope the job thing's coming along nicely, as my Grandma Minnie used to say (as in "How's Auntie Fran, Grandma?" "She's coming along nicely").
    "My predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have loved and been loved;I have been given much and I have given something in return...Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and an adventure." O. Sacks

At the bike shop's inside ride, they switched to the "power" series (http://www.saris.com/p-343-power-training-dvd.aspx ) that's done with the guy riding *with* us (bike mounted cameras & mic) and breathing hard and everything. Same endorphins I at least get to ride home to cool down afterwards... I like a gentler touch than Coach Troy - you guys are nuts! In a good way, but nuts!!!