Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Wl-chllng #2!!!

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by jesvetmed View Post
    OK... What does it require? I can do ALMOST anything! Tell me what is needed and I'll step up for a bit. I may need help on the charts and stuff, as I'm not sure how to get one in here, but I can work on it.

I would LOVE to still check in on Fridays. If it's a competition, okay, better yet!

Congrats to all so far!
    Really, you just start a new challenge post. You can decide to do a challenge for a certain number of pounds or just do a "who won the most pounds" challenge. Once you start the challenge, everyone will let you know what they want. It sounds like a Friday weigh in is preferred. You don't necessarily need a chart, but it sure helps. Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by Flybye; 02-26-2008 at 06:49 PM.

Hey all!

Sorry for the delay on this....we are preparing for a move across the country and things are a bit crazy! I actually had to find a new place to host my photos because we are about to take down our server where I keep all my photos (including this chart). We'll get it up and running again once our stuff gets to Oregon sometime in mid-March!

Funny thing is...that's when I'll get my scale back too...so my final weigh in is a kind of a guess. We were travelling all last week and got home super late on Sunday night. Monday's weight was horrendous, so I'm guessing that my true weight is about 165 right now...not pretty. Glad to see that doing the chart is no guarantee of weight loss, huh?

Anyway, and the winner is....

...a bit undetermined! Cyclasutra is the biggest loser with 5.7% of her starting body weight lost. But as she did the 'no reward challenge', the top 'reward challenge' participant is PinkBike having lost 5% of her starting weight. Now, since she has not yet posted her weight for the final week, I don't know if that still holds true. So basically, if PinkBike can verify her loss, then she wins. If not, then the next highest 'reward challenge' participant is Brok with 2.78% of her starting weight lost.

Flybye, I would think that as coordinator, it's your call.

I've got my water bottle set aside so that the movers don't pack it away.

Great job everyone! Once I get my scale back, I'd like to participate again...and this time, I promise more focus and more weight lost.

Lastly, Lynette - I'm glad that you are on the mend. That sounds like a horrifying experience and I'm so thankful that it wasn't worse!
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom

Lynette - I'm sending all the healing vibes I can muster your way!!!

Great job everyone!

I ended on a high note with my last weigh in being 117.5, but I really did not eat well the last few weeks (vacation and then an everlasting birthday that brought about yummy baked goods all week, of course I couldn't turn down those lovely baked goods).

I'm in for an additional challenge!

I sent a pm to pinkbike.............. anyone know where in cyberspace she is??

Quote Originally Posted by PinkBike View Post
    i was 138.2 so i'm pretty happy! thought i'd be worse because i had two root canals on wednesday and only ate boston market mashed potatoes. maybe it jump-started my metabolism from my normal salad-at-lunch/salad-at-dinner routine. gotta find a way to weigh in next week from the tour of california. probably will not be good as we will be on a luxury vacation, but i'll try to be good. i like the way my jeans are fitting me again. dont want to lose that.

i agree we ought to continue with the weekly weigh-ins, it's good to be accountable.

Aha! She's at the tour of Cali. This is from the 15th. Well give her a few more days!

i'm back i'm back!
    laurie

Brand New Orbea Diva | Pink | Specialized Ruby
    2005 Trek Madone Road | Pink | Ruby
    1998 Trek 5200 Road | Blue | Specialized Jett
    ???? Litespeed Catalyst Road | Silver | Terry Firefly

Congrats pinkbike - I sent a pm to you. I need your address so that we can send you your loot!

I have sent pm's to the following people with PinkBike's address:

GLC
    CrazyCanuk
    NonSmoker3
    Katluvr
    Kerrybelle
    BonnieKate
    CLM
    Firenze
    Over50Newbie
    Snowtulip
    Brok

Good job to Brok, who came in second and to CyclaSutra, who rocked on the no reward challenge.

If you didn't get your PM or I sent one to someone mistakenly, let me know. Thanks guys and good luck on the next round! NO PUN intended - round, what was I thinking??

PS - NOT a good idea to fill PinkBikes water bottle with M&M's before shipping it off. Mental note to self