Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Another private girly thing....

To disable ads, please log-in.

Sorry about being AWOL so long... some medical problems have kept me out of the saddle for awhile =P

Anyway, with the advent of their treatment and the coming of summer, I've found an interesting item that might prove to make life a little easier for some ladies...
    http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page002.html
    Has anyone seen anything like this? If they have, or have one, what do you think of it? I got a Diva Cup because of what the ladies on the site said about it (and LOVE it!) and have purchased a travelmate to try out for the group...

I'll report my findings =)
    Walking SUCKS. I am not a biped, I am a velocipede!!

Looks very cool. Let us know!! I think there may have been earlier posts on this product.

Great product. I'm lucky enought to live one town over from the developer, and we've had lunch and of course I have a sample to try out! I keep it in a ziplock in my ski coat for those moments.

Irulan
    2015 Liv Intrigue 2
    Pro Mongoose Titanium Singlespeed
    2012 Trek Madone 4.6 Compact SRAM

I found that earlier post. MightyMitre introduced us to the "whizaway"
    "Well check this out http://www.whizaway.com" she said. It looks like the same idea. I would be interested to know if either product really works.