Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

how are you with covid

To disable ads, please log-in.

HOw are you coping with the pandemic?

Pandemic has made be isolated to anyone, I realize this is not right until I there is a need for me to go out for Christmas. How are you coping today?

First you just need to accept it and second keep yourself healthy and fit. That is best for your mental health too!

true enough. I think my anxiety is just normal to me to experience

Yes but of course nice that you can recognize it that way you now know how to over come them step by step. What do you do now

I tried eating healthy and doing exercise. I just having a difficulty I feel sore sometimes.

There is hope, keep praying and believing

Yeah, I've been closer to God during this time.

After covid, everything is fine with me and my husband, but dad still has problems with his sense of smell ... I hope everything will be fine soon

Quote Originally Posted by Allevi View Post
    After covid, everything is fine with me and my husband, but dad still has problems with his sense of smell ... I hope everything will be fine soon
    We haven’t had covid that we’re aware of. No colds, no flu, nothing respiratory throughout the entire pandemic from that very first case in WA state. We’re vaccinated including the latest bivalent booster. We got vaccinated at the earliest possible date. Earlier actually than some since I have family in the medical field. Covid is not over. We mask whenever in public settings such as shopping, the gym. I’m not outgoing, pretty shy and introspective. And must admit this pandemic has probably made me more so. OTOH it’s increased my attention to and completion of some projects. And it might have improved my health doing more outdoor recreation, taking up Tai Chi for instance.