Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

getting rid of the spam here

To disable ads, please log-in.

since there seems to be someone who continually posts spam on this site....know you can use the ignore settings (under 'settings' go to 'my account' and then open 'edit ignore list' and add the name of the person spamming. if you start a thread then you won't see the spam posts anymore!!! it may take adding the new names they use to be disruptive but if done it will allow a thread to go on with just reading the posts of honest people who want to participate. you'll only see the creeps name in the right side of the home page as responding but not their actual post!!!!!
    Last edited by rebeccaC; 09-03-2020 at 11:27 PM.
    ‘The negative feelings we all have can be addictive…just as the positive…it’s up to
    us to decide which ones we want to choose and feed”… Pema Chodron

and i don't see this creeps post!!!!!
    ‘The negative feelings we all have can be addictive…just as the positive…it’s up to
    us to decide which ones we want to choose and feed”… Pema Chodron

Interesting! I'd sort of given up on the site since it has gotten so cloggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Geonz View Post
    Me too. And I decided to get a custom bike this year and wanted to share with everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Geonz View Post
    Me too. And I decided to get a custom bike this year and wanted to share with everyone!