Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 96 of 495 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 7422

Thread: Dear So and So

To disable ads, please log-in.

LOL.

Dear Dog -

I know for a fact it was you because you were sitting right under my chair and I HEARD it. Not at all silent but VERY deadly. I fear you are getting old. I still love you best.

MP
    Sarah

When it's easy, ride hard; when it's hard, ride easy.

2011 Volagi Liscio
    2010 Pegoretti Love #3 "Manovelo"
    2011 Mercian Vincitore Special
    2003 Eddy Merckx Team SC - stolen
    2001 Colnago Ovalmaster Stars and Stripes

Riding my Luna & Rivendell in the Hudson Valley, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by maillotpois View Post
    LOL.

Dear Dog -

I know for a fact it was you because you were sitting right under my chair and I HEARD it. Not at all silent but VERY deadly.
    Right under YOUR chair?......hmmmmmm.......
    Lisa
    My mountain dulcimer network...FOTMD.com...and my mountain dulcimer blog
    My personal blog:My blog
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dear MP,

What did we feed them? My sweet Heidi has been releasing something toxic tonight.

Dear Heidi,

If you have to do that please don't sit at Mommy's feet.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

...I think it's a breed characteristic of my dog!

Dear Love Gods,

I think I have the first real boyfriend I've had in 20 some years. Let him decide to move to my town from 1200+ miles away. It would be really nice if it worked out. He cycles, he's honest, he has integrity and he's kind. And he cooks. AND he communicates! I'm afraid if I blink, it'll go away, and not be real. Let it work out.

Sincerely,
    me

Dear Lisa/BSG -

I own up to MY gas. And it wasn't me!

Dear Fates:

That was pretty funny, huh? On a day I am recovering from stomach flu and ride the motorcycle to work you stick me behind the world's stinkiest garbage truck for a couple miles. Funny! Well, if that's the worst you have planned for me today, I'll take it. You guys are funny.
    Sarah

When it's easy, ride hard; when it's hard, ride easy.

2011 Volagi Liscio
    2010 Pegoretti Love #3 "Manovelo"
    2011 Mercian Vincitore Special
    2003 Eddy Merckx Team SC - stolen
    2001 Colnago Ovalmaster Stars and Stripes

Dear deedolce,
    Oh, yes!! I remembered your mention of him from the Memorial Day thread! I was just thinking about you the day before yesterday!! Good for you for playing hard to get - if he wants you, he'll come and get you! Must be the hunter in the man or something!
    I hope only the best for you.

Thanks, Flybye, but this is another 'him' ! This one is much better! And healthy! And a cyclist!! The other one got a bit weird and we never met, past emails and pics. This one flew out within 2 weeks from New Mexico, and I'm flying out to see him begining of July. True, we only had a long weekend together, and writing back and forth every day or two, but I'm hoping!!!

Dear Eyes,

What's up with the irritation crap? I know you were really mad at me yesterday for using an off brand of contact soaking solution. I'm sorry. But I did buy you some lovely comforting eye wash, eye drops, and a fresh bottle of the right soaking solution yesterday, and you seemed to have forgiven me. So why are you acting irritated again?? I really wanted to ride my bike this afternoon, despite the wind, but if you keep it up, I'll have to go home.

We see better with contacts than with glasses, so would you please accept the presense of the custom made little plastic discs in your presence? Please?
    Beth

Quote Originally Posted by deedolce View Post
    Thanks, Flybye, but this is another 'him' ! This one is much better! And healthy! And a cyclist!! The other one got a bit weird and we never met, past emails and pics. This one flew out within 2 weeks from New Mexico, and I'm flying out to see him begining of July. True, we only had a long weekend together, and writing back and forth every day or two, but I'm hoping!!!

Good Luck nonetheless!!

I am glad you stopped at "the other one got a bit weird"!!! That's about enough right there!

Dear cable/phone company--

Is it really too much to ask that you answer the phone without making me spend an hour and 47 minutes on hold? And then, when you finally do answer, to schedule an appointment in a narrower window than "all day Thursday"? Especially since I have to be home or I'll be charged $50, even though there's no work to be done inside the house? And then, to not cut me off after two hours and 11 minutes, so now I don't even know if I have any appointment at all?

Really, all I want is for the cable to be attached to the house once the house repairs are done. I really don't think it's a good idea to leave the cable attached by a string while I'm gone for 10 days.

If only your competitors were any better at customer service, I'd be gone...

your annoyed cable/phone/internet customer

Dear yeah, You know who You are:

Stop it. Please. I get the point, already

on second thoughts...

Dear Green-eyed Jealousy Monster:

Go away. I hate you. You're making me miserable. Go sit on somebody else's shoulder. Or go disintegrate somewhere. And take that d@mn Self-pity Cloud with you.

What I wouldn't give for a mood profile that didn't whip up and down like an insane bat, sigh... now where did I leave that 86% cocoa dark chocolate.
    Winter riding is much less about badassery and much more about bundle-uppery. - malkin

1995 Kona Cinder Cone commuterFrankenbike/Selle Italia SLR Lady Gel Flow
    2008 white Nakamura Summit Custom mtb/Terry Falcon X
    2000 Schwinn Fastback Comp road bike/Specialized Jett

Dear UEFA.

Please take your Billion Dollar mafioso scheme elsewhere. In fact, please go away, die quietly and never ever put up a soccer tournament again.

It's environmentally disastrous and a rip-off scheme designed solely to benefit the lucky few who are in your "family".

I am particularly thinking of the sweat shop employees who make the overpriced team jerseys that are being bought by well-meaning (or overstressed) parents for their whining offspring. I'm also thinking of the stoooooopid car window flags that fall off and lie in the gutter, but are not biodegradable. Speaking of whifch, the stoooooopid idiots who buy into the scheme but have to travel to the games by car. Or the people who actually pay money to watch tv in public in a novel invention called „public viewing arena”.Of course they mostly travel by car as well.

Thank you.
    Last edited by alpinerabbit; 06-13-2008 at 03:21 AM.
    It's a little secret you didn't know about us women. We're all closet Visigoths.

2008 Roy Hinnen O2 - Selle SMP Glider
    2009 Cube Axial WLS - Selle SMP Glider
    2007 Gary Fisher HiFi Plus - Specialized Alias

hooligans

Dear Alipinerabbit..

At least you don't have to put up with the English football hooligans!! seeing that they didn't make it in!!!

Dear Chainlove,

Can you put up some women's gear that actually is worth buying? Some jerseys would be nice, thanks.

mountainchick

Dear Project Manager -
    When the meeting is on thursday the 19th, why did you tell everyone that it's monday the 16th? Why was I not on the original email chain setting the dang thing up in the first place? On environmental restoration projects, it is usually a good idea to keep your biologists in the loop. Often those environmental benefits you count on can't actually be achieved, and I would have told you that early in the process, IF YOU KEPT ME IN THE LOOP!!!
    Beth