Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Anyone still here?

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi ladies, I've not been around...mostly because these boards have become unusable. I'm a moderator, when I click on new posts, I see nothing but spam. I did try to clear it out, but honestly, it's too much. I tried contacting Primal, who took over TE, and said they'd continue to support the forums, but...no reply. I don't think they give a rat's ***. It's a shame, I know. I wish there was something I could do, but I don't have the ability, and the Admin account seems to have left for good.

Whoever is still out there, I wish you well - hope life is treating you OK in this time of Covid. Wear your mask, wash your hands, social distance.

Miss the old TE,

Here is what I see:
    JanetClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Annotation 2020-08-18 193708.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	18364

this is the first time i've looked in months......yeah, it's definitely gone WAY down hill which is a shame since it was such a wonderful site for sharing and getting good advice on numerous topics.
    I wish you well Janet and also hope we all stay safe and get through this pandemic sooner than later!!!!!

rebecca
    ‘The negative feelings we all have can be addictive…just as the positive…it’s up to
    us to decide which ones we want to choose and feed”… Pema Chodron

Quote Originally Posted by rebeccaC View Post
    this is the first time i've looked in months......yeah, it's definitely gone WAY down hill which is a shame since it was such a wonderful site for sharing and getting good advice on numerous topics.
    I wish you well Janet and also hope we all stay safe and get through this pandemic sooner than later!!!!!

rebecca
    Yeah. I've been trying to reach the admins. I think if I could gain admin privileges I could clean this up a tad or we could. Still working on it.

There is another forum a lot of people have moved to. This was when Team Estrogen went out of business and many thought the forum would cease. If you want I can sen you that link.
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/

Quote Originally Posted by Trek420 View Post
    Yeah. I've been trying to reach the admins. I think if I could gain admin privileges I could clean this up a tad or we could. Still working on it.

There is another forum a lot of people have moved to. This was when Team Estrogen went out of business and many thought the forum would cease. If you want I can sen you that link.
    it feels like there are some who really want to inundate the site with spam! i just used the ignore function to clear this thread of it for my viewing!!
    i'm a member of the one Sheila set up and post occasionally. my time is limited with working so much from home during this pandemic and having an almost 2 year old creating chaos .......thanks for making an effort to clean this site up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by rebeccaC; 09-01-2020 at 11:53 AM.
    ‘The negative feelings we all have can be addictive…just as the positive…it’s up to
    us to decide which ones we want to choose and feed”… Pema Chodron

Good luck reaching any admins...last I saw Primal was taking over that. I'm just logging out and deleting TE. Take care

yup. very little action! im mostly on Insta, also Paceline forum which is active but mostly dudes....

Quote Originally Posted by Trek420 View Post

what forum would that be??

Good grief. I’ve been away for quite a while, but noticed I had 2 recent PM notifications in my spam email folder. So I logged in. Guess who?

This is sad.

yup, i just get spam messages. i am out of here! bye!

you were able to get spam messages because of this forum?! Btw, I am still here.

I am here! Stay awesome and wonderful!

Riding my Luna & Rivendell in the Hudson Valley, NY
    Still here and doing ok. It's sad to see how TE has become overtaken by spam.
    Hello anyway though...
    Lisa
    My mountain dulcimer network...FOTMD.com...and my mountain dulcimer blog
    My personal blog:My blog
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by BleeckerSt_Girl View Post
    Still here and doing ok. It's sad to see how TE has become overtaken by spam.
    Hello anyway though...
    still here.
    Lisa

no.... i am here because i am trying to delete my account.. getting tons of spam email through here...

Quote Originally Posted by marmac51 View Post
    no.... i am here because i am trying to delete my account.. getting tons of spam email through here...
    Have you found a way to delete your account, Marmac51? Or contact anyone who will? So far, I have not. Oddly, I don't get spam from here... maybe my spam filters zap it before i see it.
    Lisa