Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

biking/tri shorts

To disable ads, please log-in.

Just wondering if anyone has any good info on cycling shorts. Whatever I do seems to chaff and I feel like the princess and the pea. I've seen some out there, but haven't seen reviews on any of them. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I love Zoot tri shorts. They are so comfy, and look great. They have a fleece liner in them which I like, because I do not like too much padding and they dry out of the water fast if you are doing triathlons. They also have mesh sides. You can get them here or go to the zoot site (sorry don't know the url) they are great to order from. Hopes this helps everyone is different, but I think you will love them.

i just bought...

i just bought shorts by Netti. i had never heard of them before, but there was this GREAT sample sale and they were a great price (25 bucks cdn!) they are so comfortable. there is elastic around the leg, but nice and soft. my cannondale shorts elastics tend to chafe for mtb, but seem ok on the road.

tri shorts

DeSoto are my favorite! The pad size is perfect, and dries really quickly for racing.