Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Me + Cube =

I store my bike stuff in it and it is nice to just throw one bag into the car when I want to go ride somewhere.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley

I was having problems with my cart emptying also, but logging in solved that. Though I hate to imagine trying to set up an account if you don't already have one--but if you do, it will solve a lot of frustrations!
    "Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There's something wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym." -- Bill Nye

Finally! My order went through, whew! I had to log in and add things to my wish list(already had a few things in it - hehe ) than go to the wish list management screen and add items from there so that everything would be added at the same time. I did lose a couple of small items, but decided it just wasn't worth it to try to get them added. It did take a few tries to get the final check-out screen to reflect the 50% off prices though. It was a little bit of a hassle but well worth it. It beats holiday traffic, using defensive tactics to beat off hostile shoppers(I've had a few instances of people shoving my little ones out of the way during this time of year at the mall. ), and walking around for hours not finding anything.
    Everything in moderation, including moderation.

2007 Rodriguez Adventure/B72
    2009 Masi Soulville Mixte/B18
    1997 Trek 820 Step-thru Xtracycle/B17

Anyone have the Cargo Skort????? can't decide on size...do they run small or big??? I have cycling thighs so i usually wear a smaller size in skirts than pants...wondering if it is true here? wonder what the exchange policy is on this sale?
    I am a nobody; nobody is perfect, and therefore I am perfect.

It would not let me order this morning until I set up an account. After I thouhgt about it, I had tried to order online from Terry before, but it wouldn't take it. & there was no big sale then. But I didn't set up an account then (that option is there). Today I finally did after it kept telling me I had entered the wrong password. I hadn't entered any passwaord, there wasn't a spot for one.

So I really think the site is a little buggy in the first place.

After all our stuff comes in, we should have a new thread of modeling our purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    I was having problems with my cart emptying also, but logging in solved that. Though I hate to imagine trying to set up an account if you don't already have one--but if you do, it will solve a lot of frustrations!
    I logged in under my account and it still kept clearing out my cart. But I was able to successfully order each product individually. Since the shipping is free it really wasn't a big deal.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather, to skid in broadside thoroughly used-up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle View Post
    It would not let me order this morning until I set up an account. After I thouhgt about it, I had tried to order online from Terry before, but it wouldn't take it. & there was no big sale then. But I didn't set up an account then (that option is there). Today I finally did after it kept telling me I had entered the wrong password. I hadn't entered any passwaord, there wasn't a spot for one.

So I really think the site is a little buggy in the first place.

After all our stuff comes in, we should have a new thread of modeling our purchases.
    I had the same "wrong password" issue, so I just called. I ordered the Gore Vulcano gloves. And yes, a thread showing purchases off would be fun
    Because not every fast cyclist is a toothpick...

Brick House Blog

Quote Originally Posted by GLC1968 View Post
    Hey, does anyone know if things purchased during this sale are returnable?
    I am assuming that the standard return policy applies, as they didn't state otherwise. The interesting thing will be to see how they handle exchanges. I bought multiple sizes just in case.
    -Emily

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate View Post
    The CC company shall remain nameless but I've asked them if what is in their wallet will return to my wallet.
    Ah ha! Finally was able to speak with someone who sounded like she knew what she was doing, at least let's hope. And she put $50 back in my wallet for my troubles.

Guess I'll stop shopping for other card companies . . . for awhile.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

Smile Terry Cargo Skorts

I have a couple Terry Cargo Skorts and they fit great!! They are true to size! I have never had a problem with returns either! I don't see with the sale it being a problem.

Thanks Terry for such a wonderful sale!

Darn you ladies - I just did some retail damage! I am now the proud owner of a cube that Santa will bring me for Christmas. Sssshhhhh

I think I need to plan a bike tour for next year to use all my nice new thangs!
    Dar

Oh my gosh! It took me at least 6 times and that was logged in! I finally got a few things and was able to check out 4 hours later!
    Then my husband got wind of the sale and wanted a new saddle. Took me like two minutes to order he's! Can't belive it! They need to be more prepared for this kind of thing. all the walls I ran into were insane! I want $50.00 back too how do I get that.
    Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
    > Remember to appreciate all the different people in your life!

I got one thing (a gift) in my cart, but then when I went to continue looking I got a "our site is temporarily down while we make some improvements" screen. Sigh....it could be a long night!

Emily
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow

foothills of the Ozarks aka Tornado Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbdarby View Post
    Darn you ladies - I just did some retail damage! I am now the proud owner of a cube that Santa will bring me for Christmas. Sssshhhhh
    Yay!!!

The site seems to be working fine now! A little slow, but functional. I am slowly filling up my cart....eek!

Emily
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow