Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

To disable ads, please log-in.

I got an email last Friday saying my order was being shipped USPS and I got it yesterday (Monday). New York to Utah in a weekend.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley

I have a tracking #. I love them. Mine are in transit to Lexington, KY. You would think I could have it soon, but UPS normally delivers on the delivery date, so Nashville would probably hold it til then. That's so weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg McKilty View Post
    My check card has yet to be charged. Anyone else having this problem? I am starting to wonder if they are going to order my things for me.
    Mail order companies aren't supposed to charge your card until your order ships. As they were pretty slammed, I wouldn't worry yet.
    "Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There's something wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym." -- Bill Nye

I just spoke with someone at Terry today. I'd gotten an email about my cc # being off, and they needed confirmation. When I called today to give her the right info, I asked about the other 2 orders I'd placed. She checked and they were both in the system, but neither of them had been processed yet. The one she'd emailed about was the first one placed on the first day. They hadn't even gotten to my 2 orders placed via internet on day 2.

I think we are all going to have to be patient with them!
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom

I spoke with them yesterday to make sure the order I placed the day after the sale still got the 50% off. She said my orders were in there and that I still got the discount. My card hasn't been charged yet and I haven't received shipping info but I am SURE they are very very busy

Should've ordered the first day, huh

I'd recommend that anyone who placed an order and hasn't heard anything yet to call or email Terry. As of this afternoon I hadn't heard anything, and I was worried that maybe something had gone wrong, AND I was worried that by the time they got around to processing it everything would be gone .

I emailed this afternoon and got a very prompt email back. From the wording I got the distinct impression that my order had been taken down on paper and was lying around on someone's desk, forgotten . (I had tried to place an order on the web, the site crashed while processing my card, so I called and placed the order over the phone. The representative said she would check before placing the order to make sure that there was only one in the system -- I think their computers were down as well). Anyway, about five minutes after I got the first email, apologizing for the delay and assuring me that I'd get a shipping confirmation when my order shipped, I got -- yes -- a shipping confirmation. I don't think that was coincidental .

I'll post this twice on the forum just in case someone isn't reading this thread, but . . .

I just received my Sporthill Summit Tights (no chamois version). Turns out TE is much better at measuring inseam length than Terry (surprise, surprise). Anyway, the legs are too short for me. The description on TE's website is far more accurate. 28" is right.

Before I return them, does anyone want them for $40 including US postage? I hate to see someone miss out on such a great deal.

TE carries them in a long length which I may try. They're really nice tights and I was so looking forward to using them for snowshoeing.
    Last edited by SadieKate; 11-20-2007 at 06:33 PM.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

Quick post:

1. Yesterday I was a little disappointed my Terry order didn't come in before the holiday.

2. My delivery guys are very good about hiding packages on my front porch so they won't get stolen. Usually behind a brick column.

As I wandered thru the living room this morning, I spied a box sitting behind a big planter. My order did come in! Just well hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate View Post
    I'll post this twice on the forum just in case someone isn't reading this thread, but . . .

I just received my Sporthill Summit Tights (no chamois version). Turns out TE is much better at measuring inseam length than Terry (surprise, surprise). Anyway, the legs are too short for me. The description on TE's website is far more accurate. 28" is right.

Before I return them, does anyone want them for $40 including US postage? I hate to see someone miss out on such a great deal.

TE carries them in a long length which I may try. They're really nice tights and I was so looking forward to using them for snowshoeing.
    What size are they?

Yes, what size are they?
    "Chisel praise in stone; write criticism in sand."

If you cruise on over to the "For Sale" section, you'll find this post:
    http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?t=20116

They are a medium.

CA
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...